Default Comment Color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Comment Color

I know this is such a minor thing, but I just opened up 4.5 preview and noticed there is still no option for setting comment colors. I would like to have a setting in Editor Preferences -> Graph Editors that let's me choose a default color for new comment nodes that are created.

Probably just my OCD, but I find myself constantly changing the comment color to black, it's easier on the eyes (and looks way better ).
    Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Ah, that's a major pain. I submitted the Graph Editorsetting, but it won't make it into 4.5.

Probably just my OCD, but I find myself constantly changing the comment color to black, it's easier on the eyes (and looks way better ).
    It's awesome that you care! I really like seeing great looking blueprints (that also do cool stuff )

Comment

Originally posted by Dan.OConnor View Post
      Ah, that's a major pain. I submitted the Graph Editor setting, but it won't make it into 4.5.
      It's awesome that you care! I really like seeing great looking blueprints (that also do cool stuff )
      Thank you Dan! I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to the graph editors... I really love the new wires in 4.5 also, makes it easier to control wire flow and overall just looks better. So thank you Michael for that as well!
      Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Working...
      X