Hey, Mike Fricker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Mike Fricker!

Keep doing what you (and your team) are doing! Loved your excitement on the stream for all the new tutorial, learning resources, tooltips, documentation actors, etc.

Such a strange thing to get geeked over, but I'm really excited, and thank you!

Thank you so much!! The whole team at Epic works very hard and deserves the praise. This is the project of a lifetime, with an awesome community and the greatest team I can imagine working with. Thanks again.

--Mike

Comment

I agree, it's great to see how passionate the Unreal Developers are about their work

Comment

Yeah, keep it going EPIC!

Comment

What I loved the most was Mikes excitement. There was so much he really wanted to share, that enthusiasm that Epic seem to have in large quantities is why I switched over and am learning a brand new engine. I got the feeling that If they would have let him, Mike would have sat there for ages and told us about everything. Was like a Kid at Christmas telling us about all the new presents he got. Please please please never let that die
          RedMage Industries

Comment

Thank You Mike Fricker

Thank you for being you Mike Fricker!

Epic is all the more wonderful because you are around!

Rama
            100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Yeah it's true , Incredible Developer , but please Mike stop the coffee

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTm View Post
                but please Mike stop the coffee
                Actually I've never had coffee before! I think it fascinates my coworkers.

Thanks again though.

--Mike

Comment

Yes the last stream was so awsome thanks Mike and team Epic

Comment

Hah I love when you are on streams.

You are so excited about everything, that it makes me excited as well
                    https://github.com/iniside/ActionRPGGame - Action RPG Starter kit. Work in Progress. You can use it in whatever way you wish.

Comment

Keep up the awesome work! It is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                      X