Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Michael Noland View Post
    Rather than a once a month thing, I'd love an Image of the Day (http://www.flipcode.com/iotd/) equivalent on the forum; it was always one of my favorite parts of FlipCode (RIP, again).
    Well to be honest at first i was about to post Daily/Weekly but i thought daily option would be too much to ask. Thats why i changed to monthly. IOTD on the forum would be a nice idea. How about something like....we users submit images as Image Of The Day and each month Epic picks (or based on user votes) the best image for that month and post it on unrealengine.com. How about that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why not just make a sticky thread in the WIP forum?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's cool idea though It should work bit differently. Instead of spamming Epic with emails, in which let's be honest of submissions will be ****, it would be nice to create new forum section, like Pimping & Previews from Polycount.

From that section all kind of works could be pick for an daily/weekly/monthly showcase. Either coding work, artistics work or anything that involve UE4.

It would be easier to pickup something, as interesting works, usually generate more traffic in topic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi RyanJon,

Rather than a once a month thing, I'd love an Image of the Day (http://www.flipcode.com/iotd/) equivalent on the forum; it was always one of my favorite parts of FlipCode (RIP, again).

Cheers,
    Michael Noland

Leave a comment:

• started a poll Weekly/Monthly Screens from Community to Epic

Weekly/Monthly Screens from Community to Epic

Yes, this will be cool!
    91.67%
    Nope, no need for this.
    8.33%
    So i got this idea today that i thought i might share with Epic. Since Epic is very close to us i was hoping for a Weekly/Monthly screenshots from the community to display on Unreal Engine website. The idea is simple.

1: Submit your Unreal Engine 4 screenshot (From your game or portfolio or archviz or any project).
    2: Epic will review it.
    3: They will display on unrealengine.com as weekly/monthly screenshot (Maybe as a blog post) with details on who submitted it.

A plugin to submit the image via in-game would be nice too.
Working...
X