Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seriously questioning my sanity (TOOLTIPS COVER MORE THAN 50% OF THE SCREEN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EDITOR] I am seriously questioning my sanity (TOOLTIPS COVER MORE THAN 50% OF THE SCREEN)

For the love of all that is holy.....
    Why does my screen get covered by the FULL articles about a variable...(hold CTRL+ALT for more....)
    I will use my browser for that thank you!

Yes i tried disable tooltips in the INI files but that disabled literally 100% of every tooltip in the WHOLE editor software.
    I am having a very hard time to process this logic, im about to loose my ****...

Is there any way to disable these utterly useless and annoying and lets be honest infuriating tooltips?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	1792606

Oh god yes, I hate the tooltips so SOOO much, they are unhelpful and non explanative in 99% of times and always cover important aspects of my blueprints.

There needs to be an option to disable them, or at least make them pop-up only after a set amount of seconds on mouse-hover. The current way is such a bad design..

Comment

Hi, I submitted a PR what enabled short tooltips for the classes and variables in the BP editor that have them enabled already, see https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/7203. Cheers,

Comment

Why didn't you at least hold <CTRL+ ALT> for more info though?
        For me, much of the time ToolTips offer no extra useful info at all!

Comment

I love these ones too:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tooltip.png
Views:	53
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1793890
          Game Programmer at Zen Studios and founder of Rapax Games
          LinkedIn, Engine Contributions, Marketplace
          Polars (WIP), Game Jam Projects

Comment

Working...