Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic secretly deletes critical marketplace reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic secretly deletes critical marketplace reviews?

Forgive me the conspiratory title, but today I noticed that some of my negative reviews (ratings) on marketplace assets don't exist anymore, as if they have been deleted. Which I did not do myself, so it must have been Epic I assume.

None of them broke any rules; Which makes me wonder, why some of my critical reviews get deleted and more importantly, why I do not get notified about this?

It's pretty weird to go back to an asset after a few months and not find your review anymore, and even more so that none of my positive reviews have been deleted.

Is this a bug or do negative reviews get deleted randomly? What's going on here?

Originally posted by spacegojira View Post
    Forgive me the conspiratory title, but today I noticed that some of my negative reviews (ratings) on marketplace assets don't exist anymore, as if they have been deleted. Which I did not do myself, so it must have been Epic I assume.

None of them broke any rules; Which makes me wonder, why some of my critical reviews get deleted and more importantly, why I do not get notified about this?

It's pretty weird to go back to an asset after a few months and not find your review anymore, and even more so that none of my positive reviews have been deleted.

Is this a bug or do negative reviews get deleted randomly? What's going on here?
    Have you checked Legacy Comments section? Link is at the end of Review section.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylonxe View Post

Have you checked Legacy Comments section? Link is at the end of Review section.
      Yes I did, there are none. It was newer anyway and before it disappeared it showed up under the normal current reviews. My review just got deleted for some reason, without any notification at all.

Comment

Probably asset owner delete it?

Comment

Originally posted by Syed View Post
          Probably asset owner delete it?
          How can an asset owner delete a review? If this is true, that would make the whole rating system completely untrustworthy.

Comment

Working...
          X