Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

【HELP】 I can't login to Epic acount because 2FA Security code email always delay and expair

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

【HELP】 I can't login to Epic acount because 2FA Security code email always delay and expair

Sorry I know this is not a dev topic,but I really don't have anywhere to turn to...

The 2FA secutiry code emails are always late for hours sometimes even days, I need to login to re-install UE4.

I live in China and use qq.com as my email service. I have checked my Black list and epic.com is NOT in it. The 2FA email works fine week ago, but become very delayed since this year.
    My Win10 auto-update ruined my system 2days ago so I had to re-install it, along with all softwares...

I'm already 2 days late for my work because of this, So Please somebody ,Help me...Please..Please..Please....

Use a two factor authenticator app like Google Authenticator. That way you aren't at the mercy of the email servers.

Comment

Hello.

We cannot provide any assistance for this issue on the Unreal Engine forums. Please contact the Epic account support team at the following link: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/ep...nts/?contact=1

Thank you
      Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X