Indie Support-Paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indie Support-Paid

Something's while working in unreal engine leads us stuck in a ridiculous situation which one I had before was a engine error inside the game which took a lot of days out of development. Having access to indie paid support would be good like unity has. Like I'm on a issue now that's preventing my shipment of game which 1 answer would speed things then scoping around for nothing. And wasting development time.
    Paid Support Unreal Engine(Techinical)-Not how to code help
    66.67%
    no Paid Support Unreal Engine(Techinical)-Not how to code help
    33.33%

Hi krisgoku2_Dev - thank you for the feedback! We're definitely listening. Before we can do too much with the support offerings we're having to update our tooling. Once we get that in place we will be able to discuss deeper these ideas in 2020. Keep the feedback and ideas coming!

If you can PM more of your situation I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
    Lee

Comment

Originally posted by averageguylee View Post
      Hi krisgoku2_Dev - thank you for the feedback! We're definitely listening. Before we can do too much with the support offerings we're having to update our tooling. Once we get that in place we will be able to discuss deeper these ideas in 2020. Keep the feedback and ideas coming!

If you can PM more of your situation I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
      Lee
      Wow cool,Thanks!!!

Comment

Actually this would be good idea for EPIC, there are tons of hobby learners like me who just sunks free time to Unreal as it is free to learn and gives joy, but when some people reach to serious development they could really benefit from priority support and EPIC could benefit too.
        tox.chat - Skype alternative, fast C/C++, no bloat.

Comment

Working...
        X