Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make our own function to transit between ViewTargets in FViewTargetTransitionParams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FEATURE REQUEST] Make our own function to transit between ViewTargets in FViewTargetTransitionParams

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I have a lack of knowledge in Unreal (yes for sure).

I'm currently extending the APlayerCameraManager and I need to blend between ViewTargets in other way that basic interpolation (binding a UFUNCTION() instead of an enum EViewTargetBlendFunction)

It could be great to have the same thing than FLatentActionInfo or FCallbackInfo.

Best regards everyone,

Alex

Try camera modifier, i.e. I used to blend cinematic camera to gameplay camera.

Comment

That's what I use but for not heavy behaviours (avoid walls & floors or focus a target actor...) But I will use that if I need a specific behaviour for blending during game to cinematic.

Thank you

Another question : Is it possible to get the actors inside a level sequence ? I need to blend my game camera to another located inside a level sequence (basicaly, my camera blend to the position of the cine cam's transform at frame 0 and blend from cine cam to game cam from the last frame position ) It's to make 0 cut in my game (like the last God Of War cinematics)

Comment

Working...
      X