Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AEC Blueprints by Example - Learning Page - Not working

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    AEC Blueprints by Example - Learning Page - Not working

    Hi,

    The course AEC Building by Example is not loading the video on the learning page.
    https://learn.unrealengine.com/cours...45731800306903

    Thanks,

    #2
    Thanks, I've escalated the issue
    Stephen Ellis | Senior Engine Coordinator

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by pbdarcey View Post
      Hi,

      The course AEC Building by Example is not loading the video on the learning page.
      https://learn.unrealengine.com/cours...45731800306903

      Thanks,
      Hi! Thanks for catching this! Good news... this class is coming soon! However it wasn't quite ready yet, so we've disabled it for now. We'll likely make it live in the next couple of weeks when everything is ready.

      Thanks for watching!

      Chris
      Chris Murray
      Senior Manager Online Learning, Unreal Engine
      Twitter: @chrismmurray
      LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrismmurray/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by chrismmurray_EG View Post

        Hi! Thanks for catching this! Good news... this class is coming soon! However it wasn't quite ready yet, so we've disabled it for now. We'll likely make it live in the next couple of weeks when everything is ready.

        Thanks for watching!

        Chris
        Sounds good.

        Comment


          #5
          Where can i download this project files?????

          Edit
          Find nevermind you so much complicate with links lost hour searching for my project files and they were in library...
          Last edited by Kratos_88; 04-24-2020, 07:38 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Hello, I still cannot find a link for the project files. Can see the redemption code etc. but not the downloadable project. Can someone point me to it please? Thanks

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by zanon.robert View Post
              Hello, I still cannot find a link for the project files. Can see the redemption code etc. but not the downloadable project. Can someone point me to it please? Thanks
              Hi Robert,

              Have you completed the redemption code process?

              Its defined here: https://epicsupport.force.com/Unreal...demption-codes

              If you're still having an issue after following that process, please submit a support ticket to UOLSupport@Epigames.com and we'll help get it sorted.

              Thank you,

              Chris
              Chris Murray
              Senior Manager Online Learning, Unreal Engine
              Twitter: @chrismmurray
              LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrismmurray/

              Comment

              Working...
              X