Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMO starter template ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    MMO starter template ...

    I am just watching a 40 + tutorial series on how to set up a MMO in UE4 and I was wondering how nice it would be to have a MMO starter template in UE4 ... for us lazy and time poor developers. :-)

    #2
    Lazy and time poor developers starting MMO project? Well, good luck

    You can always start by digesting exi's network compendium. It's quite minimalistic description of multiplayer game development.
    http://cedric-neukirchen.net/Downloa...Neukirchen.pdf

    Last edited by Moth Doctor; 09-16-2019, 04:29 AM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Doctor Ergot View Post
      Lazy and time poor developers starting MMO project? Well, good luck

      You can always start by digesting exi's network compendium. It's quite minimalistic description of multiplayer game development.
      http://cedric-neukirchen.net/Downloa...Neukirchen.pdf
      They could call it the LTPDMMO template :-)

      Comment


        #4
        I do appreciate self-sarcasm

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Etienne Andlau View Post
          I am just watching a 40 + tutorial series on how to set up a MMO in UE4 and I was wondering how nice it would be to have a MMO starter template in UE4 ... for us lazy and time poor developers. :-)
          Do not get discouraged by negativism everything is possible even by itself just persist

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Data D Soong View Post

            Do not get discouraged by negativism everything is possible even by itself just persist
            Oh yes I know :-)

            Comment

            Working...
            X