Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please update your documents ! ( Render 3D imposter sprites )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LEARNING RESOURCES] please update your documents ! ( Render 3D imposter sprites )

This page
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...s/3/index.html
    There are a lot of things out there that can't be used anymore and cant get mask.

Thanks for reporting this issue! I will pass this along to the appropriate contact here at Epic Games.
    Jim Bradbury | Learning Resources | Epic Games

Comment

Just spoke with someone here ... this'll definitely be on our radar for an update now. It seems like much of the functionality is there, but slightly different looking as we've evolved things over time.
      On the one issue you pointed out, here's a tip: "If you enable "Specular" and the specular on the material isn't set to a different value, it will output a white and black map that is the same as a alpha mask." (I don't know any more than that ... it was just an offhand comment.)

Thanks for reporting this, it help us prioritize the update work that we have scheduled.
      Jim Bradbury | Learning Resources | Epic Games

Comment

Originally posted by Jim.Bradbury View Post
        Just spoke with someone here ... this'll definitely be on our radar for an update now. It seems like much of the functionality is there, but slightly different looking as we've evolved things over time.
        On the one issue you pointed out, here's a tip: "If you enable "Specular" and the specular on the material isn't set to a different value, it will output a white and black map that is the same as a alpha mask." (I don't know any more than that ... it was just an offhand comment.)

Thanks for reporting this, it help us prioritize the update work that we have scheduled.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X