Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EDITOR] Questions

Dear Epic, I wonder if UE can sequence notes to use with modular synth and edit video like a simple NLE.
    Less important is, does UE allow vector graphics?

Bye, Ivano.

Up. Please, it's a very simple question, but I have 0 UE experience and I can't get how to answer to myself.
    I'm looking into this because I have to decide if UE is right for me.

Comment

Up. Please

Comment

Please wait at least 4 days before bumping a thread

Comment

Oh, ok. Excuse me.

Comment

I can answer your second question, there is no direct support for vector graphics, however, you can use custom fonts (which are vector graphics based).
            Engine Contributions, Game Jam Projects
            Polars (WIP): Development Blog, Facebook
            Marketplace: Viewport Utilities, Blueprint Streams, Control Structures

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help.
              Don't you know about music/video?

Comment

Sadly I don't even understand your question, as I have never worked with sequencer
                But I guess it works like, if you find anything about it on Google, then you can do it; otherwise you probably can't
                Engine Contributions, Game Jam Projects
                Polars (WIP): Development Blog, Facebook
                Marketplace: Viewport Utilities, Blueprint Streams, Control Structures

Comment

It's about some way to "tell" the synth which note[s] should it play and in which order. And this is the piano roll.

The video sequencer is some way to glue a clip's end to another beginning, optionally adding text and little graphic.

Comment

Working...
                  X