Glitch when using UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitch when using UE4

So I'm trying to work on my own RPG (following the Virtus Learning Hub RPG tutorial) and as I was working, I'd suddenly get this glitch which makes it almost impossible to do any work. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before and/or if you have any suggestions of what I could do about it? I'm 1 week into my summer holidays and have 2 months till I head back to college (doing Games Development, finished the first year) so I want to learn how to use UE4, but that'll be very difficult with these glitches. I'm using my laptop by the way, and it's an ASUS X555YA-XX119T series with 1 TB HDD storage and 8 GB RAM, and the project is saved in the laptop. I'll post an image of a screenshot of the glitch.

Looks like a graphics driver issue. Are you running the latest Radeon drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by GBX_botman View Post
      Looks like a graphics driver issue. Are you running the latest Radeon drivers?
      I've just updated the AMD Radeon R5 Graphics in the device manager, not sure if it'll work but I'll see.

Comment

Working...
      X