Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[4.19][Bug] Editor crashes when moving a widget while editing the name of another widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EDITOR] [4.19][Bug] Editor crashes when moving a widget while editing the name of another widget

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I believe I have found a bug in the editor that is 100% reproducible in 4.19.

When in a Widget Blueprint, if you clone a vertical box with children, then edit the name of the cloned vertical box while attempting to click and drag the original vertical box, the editor will crash. I've included a short gif in hopes this clears up any confusion.

https://gyazo.com/bf1681671d724594a399f7636cee17a5

I found this by accident, my mouse double clicks sometimes making me click and drag items. It gets annoying considering it can change things without my knowledge, and in this case, I had to troubleshoot roughly 30 mins to find how I reproduced this. I am happy (maybe not happy?) to say that I can get this to reproduce 100% of the time. It's just a small bug, but hopefully you guys can fix and similar bugs in a future release.

Respectfully,

Some random dude
Working...
X