X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi there,

This website is intended for UE4 developers to get technical assistance with game development, please direct all Fortnite issues/questions to one of the following.

For your issue please see Fortnite Help, if you still aren't able to get it working then please contact Epic Support.

If you are experiencing issues with Fortnite such as crashes or account issues please visit Fortnite Help. There you will find various troubleshooting articles that will help you fix your issue. If you are still unable to resolve your issue please use the Contact Us form to get in touch with the Epic support staff who can assist you further. Be sure to include as much information as you can regarding your issue so support staff can get you back up and running as quickly as possible.

For any general questions, help with Fortnite gameplay, or discussions related to the game, please visit the Fortnite Forums.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Help for switch

Help for switch

Hey epic I logged into the wrong account on fortnite for switch now I can't log out can you please log out derp face2 <---- my account
Working...
X