Remove cart limit/Add wishlist for marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MARKETPLACE] Remove cart limit/Add wishlist for marketplace

Hello, my cart has a maximum of 50 things. I need more. I browse marketplace and add useful items
    to my cart just to consider buying them in future, there is no other way to remember them. Why the limit is needed? Please consider removing the limit or adding a wishlist
    Thanks

Let me know what you think people

Comment

Bump bimp bump

Comment

A wish list plus a feature where I receive an e-mail when something on my wish list goes on sale would be nice to have.
        Ethereum Reach: Tower Defense set in outer space!

Comment

Bump bimp bump

Comment

This feature is very needed

Comment

A lot of people find this useful

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Dudester01, I'll make sure it gets into the right hands!

Comment

Have to say a wishlist would be a very useful feature for the launcher & marketplace web.

Along the same lines the Cart on the marketplace website does not sync with the one on the launcher, so I've been using the website one as a wishlist for now then searching for the item and purchasing through the launcher's cart.
                  Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Wishlist is something that I am waiting for. Generally, I like wish list and I am using it in my life. When I have a birthday I always make books wishlist I want to have. I also play in World of Warcraft so I can make a wishlist for wow gold https://mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft or rarest mount in wow https://mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft/mounts-pets for my friends so they don't need to think about what to give me.
                    Last edited by rozpisz; 07-09-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X