UE4 Editor Bug - Drop Down Menus Shaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    At the 24th there were "jumps" in the "details" panel, at 25, they started in the menu as well. Enabling - disabling window animation helps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by devcor View Post
    @DotCam, that works like a charm!
    For some reason, started experiencing this all of a sudden in 4.25.
    Same issue in 4.25.3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @DotCam, that works like a charm!
    For some reason, started experiencing this all of a sudden in 4.25.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still a problem but the fix still works, thank you. also, thanks for the reminder about using the arrow keys. something i use all the time, but forget to try during this problem :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DotCam you superstar. had to use arrow keys to select editor preferences. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you so much, fixed this issue that was driving me insane for over a year!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Works for me 4.24, Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you ! Worked for me as well ! it started when I disabled my main graphics card when working in windows (in favor of the Intel onboard chip).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thousand thanks DotCam this worked with 4.20 oculus build

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys,

I too was having this issue and it was driving me crazy. After some experimentation I found out what was causing it.

Go to Edit -> Editor Preferences -> on the Appearance page (the one that opens by default) Uncheck the "Enable Window Animations" box.

This only started to be an issue for me after getting a 4k screen, something about my DPI scaling doesn't play nicely with the window animations.

Hope that helps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am also experiencing this, drop down menus are shaking violently, and right click is also shaking, especially when the menu is touching the bottom of the screen. 4.19.2, and 3840 x 2160 with 125 percent scaling.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you tried to update to 4.19.2? I wonder if this issue still presents itself in that case.

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try this:

Make a shortcut of the UE_4.XX\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe
    Within the compatibility tab, override highdpi scaling and try it with different settings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I run 3 monitors, 2 @ 3840 x 2160 and 1 @ 1440 x 2560, ^^Note: this did not start happening till I added the 2nd Radeon card to the system.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More than likely, it's probably a Windows dpi scaling issue. What resolution is your desktop?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X