Unity lets developers use Kin cryptocurrency to reward gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unity lets developers use Kin cryptocurrency to reward gamers

What is Epic's stance on crypto currency?

https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/29/u...reward-gamers/

So what?
    Everybody knows that DogeCoin is the best crypto currency ever made. It's DogeCoin or nothing

| Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

I prefer scamcoin. It's the best so far.
      "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

Nahh.... "Shitcoin" is among the most disruptive ones between these new ICOs.
        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Oh hey look another useless thing Unity tacks onto its engine to appeal to the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
            So what?
            Everybody knows that DogeCoin is the best crypto currency ever made. It's DogeCoin or nothing

The problem with Dogecoin is that there's no room for growth. 1 Doge = 1 Doge and that's how it will always be.
            iTween For UE4
            Procedural pathed animation for actors, components & UMG - $0
            Runtime DataTable
            DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!
            easyCSV
            Fast, cheap, and accurate CSV parsing at runtime!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared Therriault View Post

The problem with Dogecoin is that there's no room for growth. 1 Doge = 1 Doge and that's how it will always be.
              but 1 Doge is better than No Doge

Comment

Originally posted by DamirH View Post
                Oh hey look another useless thing Unity tacks onto its engine to appeal to the masses.
                What makes money for decelopers isn't useless

Comment

Originally posted by d33p_Sky View Post
                  What is Epic's stance on crypto currency?

https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/29/u...reward-gamers/
                  This is sending alarm bells off in my head in regards to Unity as it may very well limit Unity reach in countries such as China who have banned Crypto currencies and Crypto exchanges as of January 2018.

Anyway to answer your question - I doubt Epic cares if your game supports crypto currencies. My 2 cents

Comment

It would be great if Unreal would include the major cryptocurrencies per default, also at the market place. However, you can easily create your own ETC-20 standard Ethereum based crypto tokens. Currency tokens are really nothing new when it comes to online games.
                    [LEGENDS of EPICATwitter Discord]

Comment

GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

Comment

Working...
                      X