No announcement yet.

My version of unreal editor wont initialize and gets stuck at 45% loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FEATURE REQUEST] My version of unreal editor wont initialize and gets stuck at 45% loading

I downloaded my version of the editor at 4.18.3 and i tried letting the editor initialize but the editor gets locked at 45
    5 for a very strange reason

How long have you waited?

Comment

takes some time, just wait.

Comment

If you're opening an existing project for the first time, the engine will spend a lot of time rebuilding textures, materials and other content. If you're launching from visual studio and look at the output log, you can see what the loader is currently spending its time on.

Comment

Here the same problem with the same version. I've waited during 2 hours, my PC is veeery bad, but it can runs perfectly UE4 version 1.12.5, but I don't want to use this old version because there aren't the features what I need.

When I open UE4 1.18.3, the loading screen freezes and the 'Initializing...' points are freeze. I can't go to my projects panel and the create projects panel, this happens when I open the editor.
          And I have only 2 projects: 1 of the simple third person and another for mobile with only 3 super-low-poly models and 2 textures. Help (I known, Im not the OP)

Comment

What is your computer spec?

Comment

Working...
            X