Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing PHP temporary folder; check upload_tmp_dir when trying to upload image to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing PHP temporary folder; check upload_tmp_dir when trying to upload image to forum

As the title says, I keep getting this error when trying to upload a photo to a post on the forums.

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

I have the same problem.

Audio Analyzer
    Web | Marketplace | Support

Comment

Problem still persists today. Is there another way to notify the site staff of this issue other than the forums? Not sure how often they check this area.

Comment

Depressing that this is happening of all days it could happen. lol Wanted to tackle a long standing issue with foliage finally....but nope. Not today. :P **** it.
        Current Project: Shadow Over Isolation

Comment

Quote / Quoting feature also seems to be broken today (for me anyway). Anyone at Epic???

Amanda.Bott
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          What are the BEST Unreal Tutorials / Docs? There are none tbh... Here's why
          Instead its better to just take projects apart (see the free 'creators' listed here)

Comment

I've been wanting to post photos of my product, but have been unable to now since yesterday. =P

Comment

SE_JonF franktech

I've reported both of these issues to the team. Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda.Bott View Post
                SE_JonF franktech

I've reported both of these issues to the team. Thanks for letting us know!
                Quotes are now back... Thanks Amanda!
                The forums have been shaky the past hour...
                But maybe its related to fixing these issues...
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                What are the BEST Unreal Tutorials / Docs? There are none tbh... Here's why
                Instead its better to just take projects apart (see the free 'creators' listed here)

Comment

Thanks Amanda! =)

Comment

yeah!, Thanks Amanda! <3

Audio Analyzer
                    Web | Marketplace | Support

Comment

Working...
                    X