Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impossible use UE4 for a coop or mp listen server game due the unfixed network errors since 4 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is still a problem at 4.23, don't know about 4.24.

Comment

Still no efforts in fixing this. Incomprehensible.

Comment

Would this also relate to "Vehicles" whether they are Skeletal based such as "Sedan or AdvVehicle" or even things on marketplace like BlueMan Physics?

The reason I ask is for many years on and off with UE4 we have tried to get smooth multiplayer replication on our vehicles and our clients joining always have jitter/lag to the extent it has held us up on any developments moving forward. If what I'm reading here is directly related it is no wonder we have gone in circles for years and any help with smooth non jerky client vehicles would be a massive bonus to the community.

Thanks
        Cecil B

Comment

Originally posted by PerfsPC View Post
          Would this also relate to "Vehicles" whether they are Skeletal based such as "Sedan or AdvVehicle" or even things on marketplace like BlueMan Physics?

The reason I ask is for many years on and off with UE4 we have tried to get smooth multiplayer replication on our vehicles and our clients joining always have jitter/lag to the extent it has held us up on any developments moving forward. If what I'm reading here is directly related it is no wonder we have gone in circles for years and any help with smooth non jerky client vehicles would be a massive bonus to the community.

Thanks
          Isn't related at all these systems need their own systems, this is just for the character movement of the actual characters build in engine system.
          Hevedy - Instance Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/hevedyinstances
          Hevedy - Image Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/imagetools

Comment

+1 Hard to believe this is still an issue

Comment

As of August 2020 this is STILL broken, I applied 6 different fixes from the numerous forum topics on this, none of them work.

Comment

Working...
              X