GameDev - Learnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GameDev - Learnings

HI this is Bharat Nag, Presently working for a small start-up in Delhi, India as a Game Designer/Artist. This would be the one place where Ill try and consolidate all my learning as I dig into Unreal Engine 4.

First and foremost, I've been trying the buy the subscription using PayPal but its giving me errors. "Transaction canceled due to unknown error". When I tried again It showed me, " Form already Submitted". What do I make out of this?? Do I have to wait for some time, cause I just linked my PayPal account to my bank account but my PayPal account already shows that its Verified. Anybody facing same troubles? or any workarounds? Thanks..

bharatnag.tumblr.com
    Bharat Nag
    bharatnag.tumblr.com

https://answers.unrealengine.com will be the right place to get help Bharat Nag. Hope you can get it fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Sirhope View Post
      https://answers.unrealengine.com will be the right place to get help Bharat Nag. Hope you can get it fixed
      Also I'd suggest emailing billing@unrealengine.com if you're not able to get it resolved directly.

Comment

Ok Thanks guys Ill see what works for me.
        Bharat Nag
        bharatnag.tumblr.com

Comment

Ok so I've been following some paper 2d videos online and have some doubts. When you import your texture atlases you need to split them apart into individual sprites inside Unreal. What if I import the individual sprites in the first place. what is the benefit of the first method??
          Bharat Nag
          bharatnag.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by bharatnag View Post
            Ok so I've been following some paper 2d videos online and have some doubts. When you import your texture atlases you need to split them apart into individual sprites inside Unreal. What if I import the individual sprites in the first place. what is the benefit of the first method??
            Hey bharatnag, welcome to the forums and the engine!

For questions related to Paper2d, they're best suited to get eyes on them in the Content Creation or Rendering forums.

Thanks, and happy development!
            Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Working...
            X