• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on 4.3 Epic!

Dear Epic,

The 4.3 release is truly impressive!

So many awesome new features!

I especially love the new static mesh editor, I've always always wanted to be able to make collision prims in UE4 itself!

So very nice!

And spline meshes! whoohoo!

and my favorite:

Compile times are even faster now in the C++ !

Yaaay!

Congratulations on a truly impressive release Epic!

Rama
    Last edited by Rama; 07-16-2014, 07:55 PM.
    100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Agreed, and don't forget the performance increase! I'm getting roughly 20fps more than ver 4.2!!!

And the editor only uses like 5% of the CPU and GPU if you turn real-time off and switch over to 3dsMax, Substance Painter/Designer, and Photoshop without a hitch! This makes it so much better for me, I can use all my programs at once now

This really was an EPIC update (the change-log is massive! so many new things to try) so I second Rama in saying a big thank you for all of the hard work you have put into this update!
    Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Originally posted by DotCam View Post
      and don't forget the performance increase! I'm getting roughly 20fps more than ver 4.2!!!

And the editor only uses like 5% of the CPU and GPU if you turn real-time off and switch over to 3dsMax, Substance Painter/Designer, and Photoshop without a hitch! This makes it so much better for me, I can use all my programs at once now
      Oh wow!

That's awesome!

Rama
      100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

I haven't had a chance to update since 4.1. This update looks like a must have, so finally going to DL it tonight. So many good things. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

I would also like to congratulate the whole team at Epic, this update was phenomenal.
          I hope that the next focus on optimization and ux continue.

Comment

I agree with the performance assessment! I didn't think I would see a performance increase as I have a relatively fast computer but I still saw a noticeable difference!
            Map Generator 1.0
            Map Generator 2.0
            Map Generator 3.0

Comment

Yes this update was truly Epic
              And its even summer time, and peple are on vecation and so on.
              Very impresive indeed.

Keep up the Epic work, Epic!

Comment

Id also like to congratulate the guys and girls at Epic for this amazing realese. Unreal Engine just hit a new era
                System
                ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                Artwork thread

Comment

Working...
                X