Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine 4 Html5 Section in the Forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unreal Engine 4 Html5 Section in the Forums?

    Hi Guys, i am new here and as i see there is in development section, pc , console, ios etc, but i am unable to find the HTML5 section?

    I have to work on HTML5 projects is it necessary for me to HTML5 section , help and support with tutorials? If you find good ones please share with me,... Thanks Alot!
    Custom 3D Models and Game Development

    #2
    Originally posted by jahan2x View Post
    Hi Guys, i am new here and as i see there is in development section, pc , console, ios etc, but i am unable to find the HTML5 section?

    I have to work on HTML5 projects is it necessary for me to HTML5 section , help and support with tutorials? If you find good ones please share with me,... Thanks Alot!
    I agree as well

    Should go in the Feedback for epic subcatagory though - More people will see it

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by HeadClot View Post
      I agree as well

      Should go in the Feedback for epic subcatagory though - More people will see it
      You mean should i move this topic?
      Custom 3D Models and Game Development

      Comment


        #4
        Moved the thread to Feedback for Epic section.
        FREE VR Drum Kit Project
        FREE Color LUT Collection
        FREE Physics Driven Spacecraft Project
        FREE GTA Style Vehicle Interaction
        Dynamic DoF(Depth of Field)
        Camera Crossfade

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Jahan2X,

          Thank you for the suggestion. This is something that we will take into consideration!

          Tim
          Tim Hobson | Learning Resources | Epic Games
          UE4 Documentation

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Tim Hobson View Post
            Hi Jahan2X,

            Thank you for the suggestion. This is something that we will take into consideration!

            Tim
            Yeah Tim, Your Welcome
            Custom 3D Models and Game Development

            Comment

            Working...
            X