Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please dump Twitch

Hi guys.

Twitch never works up here in Washington state and I hear complaints all the time.
    Can you guys dump them please and find another platform for your awesome livestreams?
    Please.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Etienne Andlau View Post
    Hi guys.

Twitch never works up here in Washington state and I hear complaints all the time.
    Can you guys dump them please and find another platform for your awesome livestreams?
    Please.
    Thank you.
    Hey, livestreams simultaneously streamed at Twitch and YouTube channel so you if you're having problems with twitch you can watch at YouTube and chat on Twitch
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
      Hey, livestreams simultaneously streamed at Twitch and YouTube channel so you if you're having problems with twitch you can watch at YouTube and chat on Twitch
      Thanks that is great.
      You know people don't know that.
      heard other complaints.
      Thanks for letting me know.
      Where on You Tube?

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne Andlau View Post
        Thanks that is great.
        You know people don't know that.
        heard other complaints.
        Thanks for letting me know.
        Where on You Tube?
        zeOrb linked it here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBo...J6Ll7UbfhI4iwQ

One downside though is you often have to wait a few hours / days.

Comment

Originally posted by franktech View Post
          zeOrb linked it here.

Yeah thanks I know they are there.
          I was hoping there would be a live stream on You Tube so you don't have to wait two days (

Comment

zeOrb linked it here.

Nope, I'm talking about livestreaming, not livestream archive. It goes simultaneously, I don't know why Epic don't mention this on their posts

Edit: You can even see little tag "Streamed 1 week ago" which means it was streamed at the same time that Twitch stream was live and automatically saved on youtube, rather than uploaded later.
            Last edited by zeOrb; 11-02-2016, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Nope, I'm talking about livestreaming, not livestream archive. It goes simultaneously, I don't know why Epic don't mention this on their posts

Edit: You can even see little tag "Streamed 1 week ago" which means it was streamed at the same time that Twitch stream was and automatically saved on youtube, rather than uploaded later.
              O.k. yeah I thought it gets uploaded later.
              Will watch out for that thanks.

Comment

Edit: You can even see little tag "Streamed 1 week ago" which means it was streamed at the same time that Twitch stream was and automatically saved on youtube, rather than uploaded later.
                Good to know, cheers zeOrb. Forgive the obvious next question:

How do you locate Epic's 'live-streaming' YT links ahead of time....

The Epic Channel lists them somewhere during the live broadcast?

(I don't remember seeing any, but maybe I didn't try hard enough)

Comment

Edit: You can even see little tag "Streamed 1 week ago" which means it was streamed at the same time that Twitch stream was live and automatically saved on youtube, rather than uploaded later.
                  I think the confusion is that "streamed a week ago" could mean streamed on Twitch and then uploaded to You tube. It should say streamed on You Tube 1 week ago )

Comment

Good to know, cheers zeOrb. Forgive the obvious next question:

How do you locate Epic's 'live-streaming' YT links ahead of time....

The Epic Channel lists them somewhere during the live broadcast?

(I don't remember seeing any, but maybe I didn't try hard enough)
                    It's visible only during livestream
                    Here is an example

Comment

Here is an example
                      Again good to know, cheers!

Comment

Here is an example
                        Aha.
                        So another page that says You Tube Live or is it just live on the Unreal page on You Tube?

Comment

Maybe its just 4 am in the morning and my head is not working yet :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X