Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Call For Austin Developers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    All-Call For Austin Developers!

    Austin-area game developers are invited to join Epic at Chaotic Moon Studios on July 16th from 7-10pm for a night of beer, BBQ, and UE4!

    Chaotic Moon is located at 319 Congress Ave, Suite 200, Austin TX 78701. The visitor parking entrance is on Brazos Street (one way north) between 3rd and 4th, on your left. Take the elevators to the ground floor, exit the building, and walk around to your left to the double red doors on Congress Avenue next to Annie's Café. We will validate your parking so keep your ticket.

    If you’re interested in attending, click here to RSVP.

    Want to connect with folks ahead of the meet-up? Be sure to chime in below.

    Can’t wait to see you there!
    Last edited by TheC0mmissioner03; 07-10-2014, 01:04 PM.

    #2
    Looking forward to it! I'm going to try to be there.

    Paul Tozour

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mothership.Entertainment View Post
      Looking forward to it! I'm going to try to be there.

      Paul Tozour
      Awesome, See you there!

      Comment


        #4
        I'm really excited for this event!
        I am an indie environment artist living in Austin.
        Feel free to peek on my portfolio
        http://www.reesegraphics.com
        See you all there!

        Daniel Reese

        Comment


          #5
          Cool! It is a pity that from Krasnoyarsk far I with pleasure would meet you friends.

          Discography: SoundCloud
          Vkontakte: Personal page
          Forum: Music and sfx
          Horror Atmosphere vol.1 | Horror Atmosphere vol.2 | Aura Atmosphere |
          Kids Music Atmosphere

          Comment


            #6
            Thats Much better. I live at San Antonio andI was planning to go to the dalla area, But since there goingto be one in Austin I don't have to Drive that far.
            Unreal-Chan v1.2 is ready!
            Link

            Twitch:/jvthewanderer Twitter:@JvtheWanderer

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Danielsan View Post
              I'm really excited for this event!
              I am an indie environment artist living in Austin.
              Feel free to peek on my portfolio
              http://www.reesegraphics.com
              See you all there!

              Daniel Reese
              Glad to hear! See you next week!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by JvtheWanderer View Post
                Thats Much better. I live at San Antonio andI was planning to go to the dalla area, But since there goingto be one in Austin I don't have to Drive that far.
                Awesome that you're driving up for the event. Hit me up when you get in and we will share an epic high five.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'll be there definitely. Looking forward to it.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    If I can make my way out there, I'll most definitely be going.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Already RSVP'd. I was kinda iffy about driving four+ hours to Dallas, but having a meet-up right in Austin is totally awesome! Looking forward to meeting everyone else! ...And people who speak the same language I do.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Looks like I'm too late, Eventbrite says it's sold out. Are there any plans for another event?
                        Jonathan Lambert
                        Lead VR Developer
                        HTXLabs

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by sdraina360 View Post
                          Already RSVP'd. I was kinda iffy about driving four+ hours to Dallas, but having a meet-up right in Austin is totally awesome! Looking forward to meeting everyone else! ...And people who speak the same language I do.
                          Glad to hear you're coming in, see you tomorrow!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by mikepurvis View Post
                            I'll be there definitely. Looking forward to it.
                            Glad to hear it! See you tomorrow!

                            Also - lol @ I CAN HAS LAZER

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I CAN HAS LAZER is still under development, moving slowly, but it's moving.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X