Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston is Unreal Indie Dev Meet-Up

Attention Beantown!

Epic Games will be hosting demos & drinks at the Skellig, Friday July 11 from 6 to 9:PM.

The Skellig is located at 240 Moody Street, Waltham MA 0453.

The location is on the Commuter Rail and can be accessed from Porter Square.

If you’re interested in attending, please let us know by sending e-mail to unreal_boston@epicgames.com

Want to connect with folks ahead of the meet-up? Join our discussion in this thread!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sounds like fun! I'm not positive I can make it yet, but I'll find out soon and RSVP accordingly! :-)
    www.towerofguns.com

Comment

I might finally make it out to Waltham for this.
      The Flame in the Flood - travel the river, evade predators, fight the elements.

Comment

Originally posted by blankslatejoe View Post
        Sounds like fun! I'm not positive I can make it yet, but I'll find out soon and RSVP accordingly! :-)
        Ok! My wife and I are both in. Just sent an RSVP+2 email to you folks.
        www.towerofguns.com

Comment

Boo, The tech/game industry has no love for Central US. Only meetup of we get is SXSW. Hopefully epic can make it out this year!
          Twitter - @TheKRushin

Feel free to ask questions and come learn to be an #UnrealDev

How to report a Bug

Comment

Krushin--organize your own! Pick a bar at a nearby major city and start threads here and on polycount and see if you can drum up interest with local pals. You don't need Epic to meet up with fellow UE developers. :-)
            www.towerofguns.com

Comment

missed it! ****!

well, I was stuck at work and couldn't make the drive out to the city. I will be there next time! if there is a next time! any attendees here? how was it? currently working on a little project of my own always looking for like minded motivated people!

Comment

East coast demo schedule?

Originally posted by UnrealEngineOfficial View Post
                Attention Beantown!

Epic Games will be hosting demos & drinks at the Skellig, Friday July 11 from 6 to 9:PM.

The Skellig is located at 240 Moody Street, Waltham MA 0453.

The location is on the Commuter Rail and can be accessed from Porter Square.

If you’re interested in attending, please let us know by sending e-mail to unreal_boston@epicgames.com

Want to connect with folks ahead of the meet-up? Join our discussion in this thread!

We look forward to seeing you there!
                Any plan on other East Coast demos , like in NYC?

Comment

Working...
                X