[Twitch] Twitch integration, 4.3 new feature highlights & more - July 3, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I`m also interested in more info about the landscape-system. And like the question above, will it be options for open-world creation (Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)?
    EDIT: Will the Realistic Weapons Pack include animations?
    Last edited by ÅsmundSchei; 07-03-2014, 12:55 PM. Reason: Added one more question

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What are your plans (or existing features I may have missed) to support huge worlds in terms of coordinate systems? Is there a way to do origin re-basing or something like that to avoid the loss of float precision at extreme world coordinates?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will have native integration with Substance Designer? Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are there any changes/improvements coming to the landscape system with the 4.3 release of Unreal Engine 4?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kodmistrz View Post
    1. Root motion in AnimSequences (not AnimMontage) and integration of DetourCrowds will be available in 4.3?
    this and "Add a tool for retargeting animations from one skeleton to another, with different bone names/hierarchy" from trello roadmap, will be available in 4.3?

Thanks you very much!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Project Tango looks very cool and i'm glad you guys are experimenting with it. But its still quite a bit aways away from consumers or even developers.

[Question] Kinect V2 [Windows] will be out in a couple weeks (Mid July), will you guys look to add more official support (I know there is a good plugin made by our community member lion032 ). I can't wait to playing and developing with his plugin but was curious if you guys are interested in it.

Unity will being kinect v2 support "out of the box" and i was hoping we can get something equally awesome and supported
    Last edited by KRushin; 07-03-2014, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NobleSpoon View Post
    FYI, title has yesterday's date.
    I think my brain got stuck Fixed and thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are there any further compile time improvements coming in 4.3? The roadmap has a card for this marked for investigation in June and July, and I am curious how this is going so far.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is Epic looking into retaining an imported .fbx objects pivot point, rather then reseting it to (0,0,0)?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FYI, title has yesterday's date.

Will the 4.3 release have the Oculus Rift DK2 6DOF features included?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1. Root motion in AnimSequences (not AnimMontage) and integration of DetourCrowds will be available in 4.3?
    2. When fully dynamic global illumination will be available?

By the way, you guys are amazing! Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X