X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sequencer...any news?

Regards

Comment

[Fun/Offtopic question] Dana, or any other non devs at epic[accountant, HR], have you made anything in UE [even if it was just for fun/silly]?

by the way this is Malfate, which i could change my forum name. Silly registration.
      Twitter - @TheKRushin

Feel free to ask questions and come learn to be an #UnrealDev

How to report a Bug

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
        Flak can you chuck the countdown timer on the post ? Tah!
        Enlighten me?
        Stacey Conley
        -----------------------------
        Unreal Tournament Community Manager
        Epic Games, Inc.

Comment

Any updates on world browser in 4.3, if not will this be added to the road map anytime soon?

Is UMG at a state to make our life's a bit easier in the UI department?

How far will data tables be along? What features will data tables implementing in to blue prints have in 4.3?

Has any progress been made working with the company mixamo?

You guys rock!!! Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KRushin View Post
            [Fun/Offtopic question] Dana, or any other non devs at epic[accountant, HR], have you made anything in UE [even if it was just for fun/silly]?

by the way this is Malfate, which i could change my forum name. Silly registration.

Would you like me to change it for you?
            Stacey Conley
            -----------------------------
            Unreal Tournament Community Manager
            Epic Games, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
              Flak can you chuck the countdown timer on the post ? Tah!
              I doubt this will work without without embedding some kind of iframe from 3rd party site, and as far as I know it's tricky to add that kind of stuff to vB.
              "As the online community learns more about building levels, we will see complete online worlds spanning hundreds or even thousands of levels, interwoven by teleporters."
              – Tim Sweeney

Comment

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
                I doubt this will work without without embedding some kind of iframe from 3rd party site, and as far as I know it's tricky to add that kind of stuff to vB.
                its usually just a link to a countdown clock, like this one from the last twitch stream thread.

Originally posted by crowl View Post
                WHEN
                2pm EDT today [countdown clock]

Comment

Phat tool Persona integration coming in 4.3? Or maybe just a feature which will allow you to mirror constraints/bodies inside the Phat tool?

Comment

I'd love to see the same view port options available when using the blueprint component editor, or at least an orthographic option. not being able to snap to top, left and front views is a pain :/

Comment

Will be Mixamo integration with Unreal Engine 4?

Comment

Originally posted by kodmistrz View Post
                        Will be Mixamo integration with Unreal Engine 4?
                        They answered this in a prior live stream. I believe it was Dana who confirmed they're working alongside Mixamo, in addition to other partners such as Allegorithmic.

Comment

Hey Guys, is GameInstance coming to Blueprints in 4.3?

Comment

When did Sony start talking to you about Project Morpheus for the first time? Support was announced at the GDC reveal.

Comment

Only one question
                              When are we going to be able to choose which bone to use for root motion on import ?
                              Using blender 2.71 and the FBX exporter re-parents everything to an the rig object. I'm in touch with the blender devs about this but it seems it'll be a lot of pain on their end.

- Mr.Nexy

Comment

Working...
                              X