No announcement yet.

Epic MegaJam! Oct. 6-13th, 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also really new to the community here and a great opportunity to learn more about UE
    Learning it for 1 month now...

-Khayalan

Comment

Hey guys! I would also participate as a solo dev, but would much prefer to work with a team! I'm a professional composer / sounddesigner (https://soundcloud.com/felixrosch) and gamedev enthusiast currently developing my own little music-based RTS game. Have been playing around with UE4 and 3dsMax for about a year now and could also do some blueprint / asset creation. Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by mBeierling View Post
        Hey, I'm searching for a team as well! I just finished my first UE4 monthly GameJam with a VR entry.

I'm a C++ Programmer and also able to quickly work with Blueprints. Sadly, for the Mega-Jam, I will be out on the 8th and 9th because of a family event. Nonetheless, during the rest of the jam I'm available and eager to create a great game!

So if any team out there searches for a programmer/blueprinter for the jam, I'd love to hear from you! Just throw a PM my way :-)
        Hey outside of the GameJam, are you interested in any freelance work? If so would you be interested in doing a video chat? If so, email me at jellyfish922@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Alex,

Getting an error when trying to PM you signing up saying your message box is full and you need to make space before i ping this across.

Could you add me on to the list of entrants please?

Team Name: Pixels & Polygons
          Members: 1 ( Me !) if anyone else wants to join give me a shout via PM (im a 3d artist / designer so some coding assistance probably wouldnt go a miss!)

Super excited for this one,

Thanks

Comment

Hello Alex,

Your Inbox appears to be full. Showing this error when submitting a message:

I'd like to submit my team to this Jam.

Team Name: Cybernaut Games
            Members: 3 (may increase, but 3 for now)

Comment

I've cleared out my inbox, the response has been overwhelming and I am not complaining about that Add you all now!
              Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
              Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Take my team in
                Team Name : Couldn'tAgreeOnOne
                Members - 4

Comment

Okay this is going to be Huge ^^ Over 200 preregistered Teams.
                  This is a EPIC Community (wow that was funny *Irony*). 200 Teams "battling" against each other in a competition sounds just amazing

Happy jamming everyone and lets see what the theme will be

-Khayalan

Comment

Hi,

I PM'ed Alexander saying that me and 3 others would like to be a team but haven't gotten a response or a message?

Just wondering whether there is anything i can do?

thanks

Comment

Wherere gameJam?

Comment

Hey Lee, even if he hasnt replied yet, dont worry.
                        Just start making the game and your team will be added in the next week and even IF it isnt which is a very big if, it will still be accepted as a submission.

Comment

Hate to start with such a dumb question but how do we get a game under 100mb? Even a blank project is 191mb.
                          Current Projects -Cat Interstellar
                          Lead Developer - Ionized Games

Comment

You need to send them the compiled version and if this version is under 100 mb you are in the pool for example my ProjectsFolder is about 1,2 GB but compiled the App is only about 60mb .apk and installed about 120

Comment

Looking for a team, I am a 3D artist, programmer and electronic music composer but I am very new with Unreal and game development.

Music
                              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=552678

Code
                              https://github.com/kilon

3D art
                              https://blenderartists.org/forum/sho...k-Age-of-Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by sanford87 View Post
                                Hate to start with such a dumb question but how do we get a game under 100mb? Even a blank project is 191mb.
                                Here a good start point
                                https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ize/index.html

Join the Unreal Engine community on Reddit! | Twitter: @ZioYuri78

Comment

Working...
                                X