No announcement yet.

Epic MegaJam! Oct. 6-13th, 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Canadian Thanksgiving won't get in the way too much but I did take the whole week off from work, I must defend my title.

Comment

Looking forward to participating!
      This'll be jam number two ( jam one was the unreal slackers #botsaysjam ).

Looking forward to learning even more about the engine in the process after seeing how much the last jam taught~
      www.valkrysa.com
      A proud and noble software developer

Comment

Im looking forward to this as well, now i just need a team.

Im a Programmer/Blueprinter with some modeling skills and i have about 2 years of UE4 experience so if anyone is searching for a Programmer/Blueprinter feel free to message me.

Comment

Can you start with existing code/assets you've already made or are we expected to do everything within the 1 week? (I'm guessing you can because how would you be able to enforce this rule?)

Comment

Want to join my team Moep?

Comment

Sounds fun, I'm in.

Originally posted by swagentrotz View Post
              Do you have to "register" your team in advance, like last year?
              Looks like you have to PM Alexander:

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post

Please send myself a PM with your team name and number of team members and we'll get you added to the list!

Comment

Originally posted by swagentrotz View Post
                Do you have to "register" your team in advance, like last year?
                It's not a requirement to pre-register, that just helps us plan for it better. All you have to do to enter is submit a link within the contest period to the submission forum thread.

EDIT: But to pre-register go ahead and PM me with your team name and size. I'm adding the ones I already have soon.
                Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

The start of my play-through stream won't happen until the night of the 15th / morning of the 16th due to overlap with Steam Dev Days.

Comment

I can program the game and would love to sign up for this. Any artists or modellers want to team up with me?
                    If you want to see my UDK games, have a look at my website!

Comment

I'll be getting married or something, so I'm out for this one. Good luck to all who join! Make sure to sleep!
                      Crackpot Gumption

You can find my blog, development updates, and other random things at my site, Crackpot Gumption.

Comment

Originally posted by jwainwright View Post
                        I'll be getting married or something, so I'm out for this one. Good luck to all who join! Make sure to sleep!
                        Who needs marriage? You'll regret missing out. Come on and Jam!

Comment

Already a year since the last Mega Jam I hope I'll have the time to be in this one too ^^
                          Sr. Engine Programmer @ www.playspace.com - moritzwundke.com
                          Remember: be polite and respect other peoples opinions - Join the Unofficial Unreal Discord Channel - Found a bug? Then use the Bug Report Form to get it fixed ^^

Comment

I'm (very) new to Unreal Engine, but this is too good an opportunity to miss. I'm going to attempt a solo project and see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by MoteMusic View Post
                              Hey all! If anyone is in need of a composer for your team who can throw together some great music for your entry, get in touch. I'd love to hear from you if you just gamejam because, like me, you're happy to be creating and collaborating.

I really don't mind where you're from- Skype is pretty good and composer is just one of those jobs where working remotely is the norm anyhow. Studios are hard to pick up and move.

I'm quick, experienced and I guarantee I will make your game better. Pre-made tracks can be pretty good, but nothing can be an individually written soundtrack, however small the game. Custom SFX are also part of what I'll do, but music is always #1 for me. Some audio examples below, chosen because I put them together quickly, and that's what you're going to need! I'll watch out for any PMs, so just drop me a message.

A previous gamejam project - prog-rock ambient music, and sound:

https://youtu.be/BGnX6UEJTUk

A track I threw together this week in roughly 9 hours in total (including all project setup- a very time-consuming process!!) - dark ambient orchestral music

Something for a recent short film - light, airy, flowing orchestral music

- Mote

I'm on Soundcloud (who isn't..?)
                              I chat on Twitter too (who doesn't..?)
                              Nice work.

Comment

In London and definitely up for doing this jam!

Comment

Working...
                                X