• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2kwx5l2ii..._Kiwi.rar?dl=0

Team Name: Mel&Jake

Team Members: Melissa Young, Jake Evans

Submission Name: MelAndJake_Kiwi

Description: Play as a tiny kiwi, doing what you do best, eating snacks! doot doot!
    Last edited by MelY22; 09-11-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

PULL
      by Team Eannetta

Members: JB & JLaw

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvbpvym11p..._Pull.zip?dl=0

Submission Name: TeamEannetta_Pull

Description:
      A mysterious journey awaits
      Last edited by jbb001; 09-12-2016, 02:52 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Link: https://mega.nz/#!ycoRUKiY!EcBEEfhB5...UJ30S2Zpm820yk

New Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4c...?usp=drive_web
        Fixed bugs and illumination in the last puzzle.

Team name: Imagine
        List of team members: Alexey Lipatov, Vlad Nuranov, Gennadiy Berezhnoy, Anastasia Utina
        Name of your submission: Amisit in Tenebris

Description:
        Puzzle game, which takes place in the world, that is deprived of any colors. Your job is to bring colors back by collecting color crystals, which grant you abilities, depending on picked crystal.

Controls:

WASD – movement
        1,2,3,4 – select ability (unlocks during game)
        Space – jump
        LMB – use an ability
        E - go through doors, use panels
        Escape - menu (start - start new game, restart - open last checkpoint, exit - quit the game)

Update:
        Walkthrough :3

Last edited by Llyric; 09-13-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Pod Life

Download link Dropbox

Team Name: Succubi in Hats
          Team Members: Handkor
          Name of your submission: SuccubiinHats_PodLife

Description:
          You are stranded in a damaged escape pod, do what you can to survive until rescued and compensate for the broken systems.

Controls:
          Mouse: Control Camera
          Mouse + Left Click: Select and Toggle
          Mouse + Right Click: Zoom In/Out

Screenshots:

Last edited by Handkor; 09-12-2016, 12:06 AM. Reason: Added final screenshot

Comment

This Is The Game

http://gamejolt.com/games/this-is-the-game/188886

Team Name: Great Filter Games

Members: SpeedsterZ9000
            Ozuma404

Comment

Team Fresh Lemonade: The Oasis

Hello again friends! This month I am excited to bring you, "The Oasis." It is a curious puzzle/action/adventure game, and I am excited to see what everyone thinks of it! There is a lot more going on in this game than depicted in my screenshots. I intentionally left out some (cool) elements because I don't want to ruin any surprises. Take note of your score, and if you have questions about replaying the game hit me up on twitter. Enjoy!

All content was made during the jam! A couple audio samples were taken from freesounds.org and modified as needed. Shout-out to my friend @smellsblue for help with the character face art!

Controls: WASD to move, mouse left to interact, right mouse is used later in the game when you... pick up an item. (You'll see!)

Link to a download of your game: Click here to access download via Google drive.
              Team name: Fresh Lemonade
              List of team members: Graeme Little
              Name of your submission: The Oasis

Hint: If you are confused on how to find the oasis, pay special attention to your companion.

p.s. I apologize if later in the game you start to get some fps drops. I know in part of why this is happening but didn't have time to build a workaround.
              (If you're curious, the frame drops I believe are in part because of quickly changing too many instances in large hierarchical instanced meshes.)
              Last edited by Graeme_Crackers; 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM. Reason: Added hints and additional instructions.
              You can find me on twitter: @graeme_crackers

Comment

Hatoful UE4 C++ Programmer

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT...ew?usp=sharing

Team Name: Miroir Industries
                Submission Name: MiroirIndustries_HatofulUE4CppProgrammer
                Member's Real Name: Randolph Espejo

Description:
                Test your knowledge of UE4 C++ to find the C++ programmer of your dreams.

Controls:
                Left click to advance through dialogue. Left click to select correct answer to C++ question when prompted.

Using Visual Novel Template by Savy Tieng
                Character Sprites by Konett https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/vi...p?f=52&t=38592
                Music by Eric Matyas http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

Post Jam Build Link: https://randolphespejo.itch.io/hatoful-ue4-c-programmer
                v1.1 - now 60+ UE4 C++ Questions, added new character, added original sprites and music, added more pauses, fixed bugs
                Last edited by RANDOLPH ESPEJO; 09-17-2016, 07:52 AM. Reason: Update download link and asset references; added Post Jam Build v1.1 Link

Comment

Download: The Signal
                  Team Name: Team Havoc
                  Team Members: @Havoc
                  Name of Submission: Havoc_The Signal

Side scrolling adventure/experiment in ambiance and indirect storytelling. A/D + Mouse. Shift to run. Use 'F' to interact.
                  Last edited by Havoc; 09-12-2016, 02:12 AM. Reason: Updated with movement information.

Comment

Chaotic Neutral - DLsCheme

Outsmart the greedy developers and prove you're a strong independent gamer who don't need no Pay2Win

--Objective--
                    Overcome the puzzles through sheer wit or strength of wallet

--Download Link--
                    ---CLICK HERE---

--Chaotic Neutral--
                    Andrew Seward -@Boatsqt
                    John Sinderman -@JSinderman

--Submission Name--
                    ChaoticNeutral_DLsCheme

--Music--
                    Ketsa - Roll On - Freemusicarchive.com

--SFX--
                    Negative Warning - Ultranova105 - Freesound.org
                    rbh rope swishes 01 - RHumphries - Freesound.org
                    Cash register - kiddpark - Freesound.org
                    Last edited by BaronVonBear; 09-12-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

HOME M.D.

Download HERE

Team name : Crackpot Gumption
                      List of team members : jwainwright
                      Name of your submission: CrackpotGumption_HomeMD

Summation:

In diagnostic medicine, you typically know exactly what you've got before you can treat it through a battery of tests and treatments...at least, if you follow the rules.

In Home M.D.'s practice, treatment is the only test, and the wrong treatment will kill your patient.

Take the role of Home MD's new protege, diagnose and treat your patients before they flatline and die. You'll know they've been cured when you haven't killed them!

How to play:
                      EACH PATIENT HAS EXPRESSLY UNIQUE SYMPTOMS AND PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS (save for the first level, where all patients have the same pre-existing condition). You will need to solve which patient has which disease through logic and intuition.

Left click and hold to pick up medicines and shock paddles.

Left click to read the charts, which give valuable information required to diagnose your patients. Left click again to put the charts down.

Hit 'E' in front of the white board to use it to take notes (this is very useful!)

Hit 'E' next to a patient to use whatever is in your hands on them.

ASSETS USED:

PUPI (UE Marketplace, to save some time)
                      Background music from http://incompetech.com/, full attribution can be found in the attribution file.

Everything else was me!

EDIT: Note that the whiteboard may have issues with AMD video cards. I'm not quite sure, but it seems there is some issue with them on other rigs.
                      EDIT2: LAST EDIT, I PROMISE. Fixed the Error with the whiteboards. The original link will stay for judging. For everyone else, here is a working build :

EDIT3: I lied, I'm adding a link to the itch page for the most recent build. NOW the whiteboard should be fixed (this was a pain to troubleshoot) Itch link
                      Last edited by jwainwright; 09-15-2016, 09:08 PM. Reason: fixed a small bug that was causing the game to crash on load
                      Crackpot Gumption

You can find my blog, development updates, and other random things at my site, Crackpot Gumption.

Comment

This is a narrative adventure made using Paper 2D and a bunch of online resources from Deviant Art and DL-Sounds.

Link to a download of "The Light" - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...UE?usp=sharing

Renn and Nyxi

Renn Farnell
                        Nicola Bednarz

RennAndNyxi_TheLight

P.S Late Entry

I forgot to actually sign up to this one, it was my bday over the weekend and I was all over the place.
                        Also, just as I started my export around an hour before the deadline. I started to experience a really odd UMG issue with DPI scaling when adding to the viewport, and discrepencies between appearance in play editor, and seperate window to when i actually launched it, which set me back about 3 hours, and now I have 1 hour until work, so, no sleep :P

Happy Bday me

Really liked the theme, cheers!

@agamedevguy twitter
                        Renn Farnell Website

Comment

The Guardian

Original Download Link: Dropbox x64
                          Post-JAM bugfixed version: Dropbox x86 (updated on 13th)

Team Name:
                          0lento

List of Team Members:
                          0lento

Name of submission:
                          0lento_TheGuardian

Description:
                          Johnny is a sleepwalker. You are his guardian.. ..thing.
                          Keep Johnny safe from dangers as he's not aware of you or
                          anything that happens around him!

Controls:
                          WASD or Arrow Keys / Gamepad Left Stick to move the guardian
                          Space or Gamepad A to jump
                          E / F / Enter or Gamepad B to do action

Assets:
                          This UE4 Game Jam Entry was built using following sourced assets:

- One Mixamo Fuse character + one Mixamo animation
                          - UE4 Third Person template character + animation
                          - Background music: Ominous Threat by Stephen Lu
                          - Random textures from UE4 "Engine Content" folder

All other content, including original models and UE4 Materials
                          were handcrafted for this entry by me.

PS. Sorry about late entry!

edit-> Added quick bugfixes to the first puzzle and added instructions on title screen that didn't make into the initial entry due to being late already Updated version is below the original entry.

Also made a quick playthrough with post-jam fixed version:
                          Last edited by 0lento; 09-13-2016, 11:44 AM. Reason: additional polish on separate download + posted playthrough video

Comment

Game Name: Beer Run
                            Team name: nanovoxel
                            Members: Kodi Mynatt
                            all assets are original

Controls: ASWD to move, Left Mouse / Right Mouse to grab

Description: ue4 man is drunk and you need to buy as many correct bottles as you can. try not to break bottles because that will make finding more bottles that much harder! the person who breaks the record for most bottles collected can submit a youtube video code to change the music video playing for EVERYONE!

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...GpNVTZWN1ktd2M
                            Last edited by NanoVoxel; 09-15-2016, 02:22 PM. Reason: Added Download Link
                            Advanced 3d Footprints | Videos | Open Source Mine Sweeper

Comment

A bit late, we finished at midnight PST last night, but I'd still like to throw the game on here for anyone who would like to play. If you have any feedback, drop a comment on our itch.io page!

Link to a download of your game: https://umbralknightstudios.itch.io/alone
                              Team name: Umbral Knight Studios
                              List of team members: Christina D'Attomo and Cary Jasinski
                              UmbralKnightStudios_Alone

Comment

Originally posted by MelY22 View Post

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2kwx5l2ii..._Kiwi.rar?dl=0

Team Name: Mel&Jake

Team Members: Melissa Young, Jake Evans

Submission Name: MelAndJake_Kiwi

Description: Play as a tiny kiwi, doing what you do best, eating snacks! doot doot!
                                Awesome, hello from NZ

Comment

Working...
                                X