Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September #UE4jam, September 8-12th. THEME: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT UNTIL IT'S GONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirarp View Post
    hahaha is it the favorite song of someone here.
    Haha, I wouldn't say a favorite, but it does get stuck in my head every now and then.

I thought it sounded like a good bit of inspiration, but now I just keep wanting to make jokes with it.
    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

I need a Team, pick me! pick me!

Some of my work:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yavPlpcdzng
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMxgXm6K4M

Comment

I won't be able to do the playthrough this month. I'm in the middle of moving and internet won't be here soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Allar View Post
          I won't be able to do the playthrough this month. I'm in the middle of moving and internet won't be here soon enough.
          ... ... ...

Another, great theme i would have liked to join in on!
          Linux...

Comment

whats stopping you, psychodox ?

Comment

logistics
              (the post required at least 10 characters to be accepted as a reasonable length for a post; so I added this explanation for the post to be accepted.)
              Linux...

Comment

Originally posted by Allar View Post
                There goes half of the reason I enter these jams. Maybe it's for the best, you would have had to take your Rift out of its box to play my entry.

Comment

12:00 AM (ET) is 7:00 AM in my region , anyone can confirm to me how much time left ? i got dizzy to calculate the time difference .

Comment

just use the countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...line+Countdown

Comment

Originally posted by mBeierling View Post
                      Thanks a lot mate , time to work now

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Melancon View Post
                        Hey everyone!

I'm making some time this week to contribute music to anyone who needs a hand! Let's jam!

MelanconMusic.com/music
                        Hi mate , its my first Jam , i don't know if i will finish the project in time , do you have time to make some dialogue speech ? if so then add me to Facebook my id in FB is : lastnon from Kirkuk .

here is my game that i 'm working on modify it for this jam .
                        this is my work https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTO...8oKSj-g/videos
                        Last edited by mhnoni; 09-11-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Is it too late to join? I requested to join two days ago but haven't been added yet

Comment

Originally posted by Tyjaco View Post
                            Is it too late to join? I requested to join two days ago but haven't been added yet
                            i didn't read everything on how to join as this is my first time , can't you just join once you finish your game ?

Comment

Originally posted by mhnoni View Post
                              Hi mate , its my first Jam , i don't know if i will finish the project in time , do you have time to make some dialogue speech ? if so then add me to Facebook my id in FB is : lastnon from Kirkuk .

here is my game that i 'm working on modify it for this jam .
                              this is my work https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTO...8oKSj-g/videos
                              I would but I only do music! I wouldn't be so helpful with dialogue unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Melancon View Post
                                I would but I only do music! I wouldn't be so helpful with dialogue unfortunately.
                                seems we don't have that much time , pls add me to facebook if you like .

Comment

Working...
                                X