Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September #UE4jam, September 8-12th. THEME: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT UNTIL IT'S GONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone I am part of the MC Games team, we are from Brazil and this is our first time in the Jam. We are thankful for being given the opportunite to be part of this incredible event. We are looking forward to the reveal of the theme to start creating the game. Thanks again and good luck for everyone.

Comment

First time in the Unreal Jam but second game made as a team
      Caffeine Powered Productions, cant wait!

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm making some time this week to contribute music to anyone who needs a hand! Let's jam!

MelanconMusic.com/music

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Melancon View Post
          Hey everyone!

I'm making some time this week to contribute music to anyone who needs a hand! Let's jam!

MelanconMusic.com/music
          Wait, you mean you make music for all the jammers? Probably no, but this should be a thing
          https://twitter.com/Ninjin42

Comment

I was at a jam recently where we had just a few of sound guys. They all assembled at one table and made SFX & music for all teams. Was epic!

Comment

The official contest rules document says the contest period is: "September 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), and ends on September 15, 2015 at 0:00 AM EST (the “Contest Period”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. "
              while the submission date listed on this post is "before midnight (EST) on the night of September 11th/ morning of September 12th including the following:"

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mina View Post
                The official contest rules document says the contest period is: "September 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), and ends on September 15, 2015 at 0:00 AM EST (the “Contest Period”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. "
                while the submission date listed on this post is "before midnight (EST) on the night of September 11th/ morning of September 12th including the following:"

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks!
                Hey there, that was a small error in the doc, I've updated it with a fixed version.
                Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

I'm so excited, we've already come up with the core gameplay and if you've played the mistake, our january jam entry, you're in for a treat so bring extra pants

Comment

Hey ^^ is it still possible to subscribe for this game jam? We are a team of 5 people. Our team name: Noble Crocs

Comment

ye bro just do it. I didn't register this time, sometimes I register and don't finish. Sooooo ye know it all evens out.
                      Play my games @ itch.io! :: http://dazpetty.itch.io/

WWW.DAZPETTY.COM
                      3D Artist, Level-Designer, Blueprints'er.

Comment

Mr Jones and Me want to know if this game jam theme has anything to do with this song.

I just want to know if anyone listens to the Counting crows - Round here.
                        Last edited by DazPetty; 09-09-2016, 12:26 AM.
                        Play my games @ itch.io! :: http://dazpetty.itch.io/

WWW.DAZPETTY.COM
                        3D Artist, Level-Designer, Blueprints'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjin View Post
                          Wait, you mean you make music for all the jammers? Probably no, but this should be a thing
                          At least one...but I will try and see if I can take on more!

Comment

Originally posted by Neurocase View Post
                            ye bro just do it. I didn't register this time, sometimes I register and don't finish. Sooooo ye know it all evens out.
                            Thanks bro! It's our first game jam so I was afraid we missed the train lol

Comment

I won't be participating in this jam but I have an idea anybody can use.

Setting: A Tropical Paradise Island

Objective: Pave paradise and put up a parking lot. Attempt to pave as much area as possible within the time limit while dodging obstacles.

Metric: At the end of the round, you are scored by the number of unknown species and rare ecosystems destroyed. You didn't know what you got till it was gone. You are a horrible person.

Comment

hahaha is it the favorite song of someone here.

Comment

Working...
                                X