Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [GAME JAM] April #UE4JAM Submission Thread

April #UE4JAM Submission Thread

Welcome to the April UE4JAM Submission thread!

Submit your entry here with the following information:

Link to a download of your game
    Team name
    List of team members
    Name of your submission (Please format it with your team's name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
    Please remember to rename your project to [Team Name]_[Project Name] ex. TheEpicTeam_AwesomeGame

I also recommend adding a banner image for your project, it just looks nice.

After posting here, PM me!

Send me the following information:

Team Name
    Project Name
    Each Team Member's Real Name
    Each Team Member's Email Address
    Each Team Member's Mailing Address (Not a P.O. box) (Please include their phone number for non-US addresses for lost postage reclaim)
    Each Team Member's T-Shirt Size
    This information will not be shared publicly. I need all of that to give you prizes! Make sure you fill out your info thoroughly.

• replied
    Thanks at all for your works, it's so cool and beautyful
    Last edited by LiquideBleu; 04-30-2016, 06:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Title: Cyber Wolf Shaman: Guardian of the future nature
    Team Name: xixgames
    Team Members: Juan Belón

Objective: Kill cyber enemies in the right shape

Description: You are a techno-shaman with the ability of shape-shift, you can turn into a super-high-tech soldier (not done yet), a wolf or your natural shape (shaman). It's spring a it's the worst time to receive these exo-skeletons from other tribes to get your cave wonders!. Protect it.
    Use the cave to recover your health, achieve the better score you can

Download Game

Assets
    Sound assets acquired from freesound.org and unreal tutorials
    Char mesh assets : arteria3d
    Cave from Luos

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Game Jam Entry Time Pirates by Vindicate Interactive

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2crar

Vindicate Interactive
    Members: Garrett Gloomfield
    Time Pirates

Info: You are a Time Pirate that can travel to all sorts of futures to steal priceless items and devices! Remember you have a Spring Accelerator Pack, Use it!
    Assets are from Starter Content, Learning Projects, Marketplace, or I made myself.
    Last edited by Vekkorok; 04-18-2016, 08:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At Your Service - LeoCurtss

Link (654mb) Sorry for the large file size. Didn't have time to trim excess content.
    Team member: LeoCurtss
    Submission Name: LeoCurtss_AtYourService

You are a robot servant. Complete tasks as they are laid out for you.

A good robot does what he programmed to do.

WASD/Mouse to move
    E to interact

SPOILER (highlight text below)
    There is a way to escape.

EDIT: I misread the submission rules and thought it could be submitted up until the morning of the 18th. It took a while to get it cooked, packaged, and uploaded, so I had to stay up until 4 am (mountain time) for that to be completed. I hope this game can still be considered since I poured in 35+ hours getting it done. Thanks!
    Last edited by LeoCurtss; 04-18-2016, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Spring Of Time
    Made By: Team HeadFarmers

Tylan Limb - 3D Artist
    William Paschall - 3D Artist
    Stephanie Traska - 3D Artist
    Brian Frank - Sound Designer
    Bryan Layman - Programmer

Puzzle game for the HTC Vive, explore the past and travel to the future! To fly the platform in the updated version you must turn off the lasers and press the grip button while overlapping the controller with the sphere. Press the trigger button to turn on and off laser. Touchpad resets the puzzle, menu button cheats and solves the puzzle. Have fun!

Old Version: Download Spring Of Time

Updated: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5w...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Missing A Few Heads; 04-28-2016, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Blast Me Naut

Download Here.

(Download Patched @ 1:58 AM Pacific)

Team Name: Blue Magic

Team Members:

Nick Pfisterer

Kevin Bryant (Narlyteeth)

Michelle Morger (DeadlyFrogsBreath)

Jess L

Name of Submission: Blast Me Naut

Last edited by Narlyteeth; 04-18-2016, 04:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here you go:

<<BANNER_IMG>>

Link to a download of your game: Uploading to Google Drive
    Team name: Black Sails
    List of team members: [MENTION=32543]JackBlackshroud[/MENTION] [MENTION=65048]RedFox[/MENTION]
    Name of your submission: Alza

Assets: A few assets used from (Elemental Demo, Infinity Blade Packs, A couple of base materials from Speedtree that were modified). Sound from ??

EDIT: We found a pretty major bug that we cant fix in time; so we pulled the download.

Good luck to everyone else.
    Last edited by BlackSailSoft; 04-18-2016, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Link to a download of your game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcdo7t0v8v...u_POP.zip?dl=0 (~400MB)
    Team name: Taberu
    List of team members: Taberu
    Name of your submission: Taberu_POP.

This is my first game jam and actually, my first game. It's not finished so let me explain my idea behind this project. It's quite mataphorical. I associated the spring with corkscrew and the name is from sound of opening a bottle. Our main hero would wake up every day with uncontrolled desire for wine. The very decision to drink wine though, I would leave it to the player. If only I could get so far I would make a timer (some kind of clock + current day) which would grow slowly (till the FUTURE on the end of an axis). However, waiting isn't playing so I guess most people would try to lavishly treat the main hero with wine, which would make a timer rush forward. The next day hero and player would struggle with consequences. The essence of that contemplating is about that weird interest about unknown and wish to focus only on it. A progress bar to "future" would intentionally tempt the player, probably never achievable.
    Ok, idea sounds cool as always but I couldn't manage to make it, even though I thought I simplified it as possible and I spent quite a long time for that. It's my first fight with UE4, I've learned a lot and had a lot of fun! See you soon.

edit:
    I know it's Wednesday already but I finally added the link to download my project. I figured out how to pack the project so it would work outside the editor. I haven't changed anything since the Sunday's midnight, I just had no time. I'm uploading it here just for the record because I guess I'm not even considered as participant anyway. Next time I promise I will try to upload it in time, haha.
    Last edited by Taberu; 04-20-2016, 03:21 PM. Reason: finally had time to get back to it

Leave a comment:

• replied

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...lR4RU9YMkw2TXc

Crafted Studios
    Ormanator
    CraftedStudios_TimeHopper

Oh look my first jam in a while! Very easy game as I didn't add the planned harder mechanics like buttons / moving blocks / roaming robots.
    Everything was made during the jam apart from the royalty free music.
    9 'bits' to find!
    WASD to move, other controls will be told to you
    Last edited by Dootathon; 04-18-2016, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Link to download game: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...ms&usp=sharing (Probably 6 hours until upload is finished)

Team name: Unforgiven

List of team members: Ramanand Purizaga (Programmer) / Guillermo Rossell (Artist) / Erik Jimenez (Animator) / Mauriccio Torres (Artist)

Name of your submission: Unforgiven_TimeFold

How to play?
    You need to find the one who killed your friend, travel to the future to find clues and to make a decision!
    WASD to move
    Mouse to aim
    Action -> E or Left Click
    Inventory -> Q or Right Click
    Travel in time-> Hold Shift
    Jump-> Space
    Last edited by Mauriccio; 04-18-2016, 06:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Download: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...UkKPiSetNHa3lq
    Team name: Tejas Queso
    Team members: Ian Reichert-Watts, Luiz Kruel
    Name of submission: Time Balls

Credit:
    Sounds are from Sonniss audio bundles.
    Everything else is made by us!

Software Used:
    UE4, Houdini, Blender, Substance, Photoshop, Audacity

Last edited by Thyme; 04-18-2016, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...XllcXhjUXJEWXc
    Team name: Od1n
    List of team members: VRLtqq
    Name of your submission: Od1n_SpringSavesTheFuture

When it says 'difficulty increased' it lies. This feature didn't make it.

Also I didn't have time to create an intro as planned, so here it is in text:

Spring sits in front of his Futurevision screen, turns it on
    Spring (in a high pitched metallic voice): Look it's me! In the future! But I am all rusty and old. I must do something now to prevent this.

And then he embarks on his journey through time and space to gather special anti-rust substance and save himself from rusting in the future.
    Last edited by VRLtqq; 04-18-2016, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NohlCraft + Squaky

Welcome to another episode of "Alexotronic makes something in a few hours that has absolutely zero gameplay."

I am currently on a futuristic craft - floating through space. soaring the skies. sailing the ocean. spelunking the depths of human existence.
    I re-created my room to scale with BSP. Tried out a technique where I use masked photos instead of geometry for some things. (Visible in screen shot)

My girlfriend took her first attempt at photogrammetry. VERY cool technique. The model is decimated down to 50k polys, the version with a couple million looks better obviously.
    (I'll include the mesh/textures in the download if anyone wants to poke around with it) (also - the thing in the center of the room is a clay model she made)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ddks4wjod...Craft.zip?dl=0
    Team name: Alexotronic feat. Britt
    Alexotronic + Britt
    Name of your submission: Alexotronic_NohlCraft

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Friends and competitors! I am happy to bring you a game for this jam! There are few bugs, but it is pretty playable. See how many astronauts you can get! The future of earth is at risk so a mars colony has been sent to form on mars! Manage your resources and your astronauts and prove that it truly is possible to colonize Mars! The future is in your hands!

All assets included are original. For this jam I challenged myself to only use a single cube mesh for the whole project. I succeeded, with a single exception of a sphere for the bio-domes. I also used no image based textures. All the materials were made with material nodes. All structures etc were made using instanced meshes, and the character animations are just run-time rotation+motion etc.

Team name: FreshLemonade
    List of team members: Graeme_Crackers
    Name of your submission: FreshLemonade_ColonizeMars

Controls:

W/A/S/D - Move Camera
    Q/E - Rotate Camera
    Scroll Wheel - Zoom In/Out
    Left Click + Drag - Select Astronaut(s) (sorry, no visual indicator of being selected)
    Right Click - Move Astronaut(s)/Collect Resources

Here are some screenshots / gifs!

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkly9tbcf8...eMars.rar?dl=0

I'm sorry, there are some bugs, most notable is that the building's don't properly look for collisions when they are placed. Also, occasionally the astronauts will refuse to mine some rocks. It's probably because they are scared of space spiders.

(If you get stuck, you can use a free 1 time boost by pressing "K" to reset your resources to a good level. I put this in since i didn't have enough time to fully balance the game through play testing.)

This will probably be helpful. I didn't have time to add an in-game UI for it, so here are the building costs for constructing the different buildings: (Landing craft was renamed in-game to "Base Camp." This does not include upkeep costs.
    Last edited by Graeme_Crackers; 04-18-2016, 02:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X