[Twitch] WWDC recap, Zen Garden & Metal API for iOS 8 - June 5, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there ..

i want to ask about blender.. is there is a problems if i make 3D model from blender and put it in UE4 ?!
    because in UDK there was some problems.. i hope you answer my qustion

Comment

[QUESTION FOR STREAM] Character creation is covered somewhat robustly when using Maya, But for those of us that are using Blender ive also been trying to create some useful tutorials and pipelines. BUT their is next to no detailed explanations written or video tutorials to explain setting up the characters within UE4. Editing Rigs, Setting IK/FK, IK/FK through Blueprint, Rig LOD system and the real important one the new FABRIK system. Could we for example import a rig and set the IK/FK controls within editor for use with FABRIK, A quick breakdown on these things including plugging all into Blueprints would be awesome, With VERY detailed documentation ASAP. Cheeeeeeeeeeeers. KB

Last edited by KingBadger3D; 06-09-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

When can we be looking to see per vertex animation importation for UE4? Alot of cool effects really need those deformed meshes that aren't really viable to make using bones or morph targets (30 or so morph objects per second of animation is really, really bad). T_T

Comment

Similar questions to those that were already asked. What were the devices that were tested during the development of zen garden? What were the optimizations made on the content side during creation? Can you share some of the best practices that were conceived from the development of this project?
          Portfolio: www.rishipatkar.com

Comment

my chat function in twitch isn't working

also missing the first 30 due to net probs
            UT40K:The Chosen - Warhammer 40,000 for UE4
            ut40kgeodav - UE4 Tutorials

Comment

Any chance for a UE4 Game Jam?
              Mike "Z"
              UI / Game Designer
              LinkedIn

Comment

@crowl: About the swag. It appears that my twitch inbox is broken(redirects me to the justin.tv webpage). Can you contact me via forum PMs instead ? My username on twitch is Venetian5.
                Thanks.
                Tutorials: Pseudo realistic sand accumulation material | Creating outline effect around objects
                Links: Github | Twitter

Comment

Working...
                X