Clear All

I'm in - keyle(1)

and I am streaming 90% of it.

https://www.twitch.tv/keyle

--
    https://twitter.com/keyle
    Twitter | Twitch | Instagram

Comment

It is possible to have others join my Team after I registered an amount of people in my Team?
      Hobby game developer from Germany Follow me on Twitter!
      Stuff I made:
      Steam Workshop Tutorial/Wiki
      Making a full working translation for your game and change it at runtime
      GitPush plugin
      Multi-colored text in UMG

Comment

Originally posted by iUltimateLP View Post
        It is possible to have others join my Team after I registered an amount of people in my Team?
        I don't see this as an issue as long as you don't exceed 5. Don't wait for confirmation before starting.

Comment

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
          I don't see this as an issue as long as you don't exceed 5. Don't wait for confirmation before starting.
          We already startend Should I write Alex a PM because the list needs to be updated then?
          Stuff I made:
          GitPush plugin

Comment

Originally posted by iUltimateLP View Post
            We already startend Should I write Alex a PM because the list needs to be updated then?
            Yes. I meant to add that to my post, but I forgot.

Comment

for me, the most "other ideas" that I've came up with from brainstorming that I've written down for possible future development from a single game jam. ... did that make sense? my coffee machine is broken.
              Last edited by psychodox; 03-11-2016, 08:47 AM.
              Linux...

Comment

Originally posted by psychodox View Post
                for me, the most "other ideas" that I've came up with from brainstorming that I've written down for possible future development from a single game jam. ... did that make sense? my coffee machine is broken.
                Yes that made sense

Comment

Am I allowed to use 2d sprite textures that I made a while ago? I want to know because it would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Derzo View Post
                    Am I allowed to use 2d sprite textures that I made a while ago? I want to know because it would be nice
                    I would suggest you have a read through the rules.

Comment

I would suggest you have a read through the rules.
                      Yes, I've read them. But I didn't quite understand. Can I use it and say it in the description or can't I use it? Clear answer, please.
                      And english is not my native language so maybe that's why
                      Last edited by Derzo; 03-11-2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I hope it's okay to shamelessly promote yourself here.

I'll also be streaming my progress over at twitch:
                        www.twitch.tv/seirei3d

I'll definetly need some input, so it'd be nice to have more people around that know a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Derzo View Post
                          Yes, I've read them. But I didn't quite understand. Can I use it and say it in the description or can't I use it? Clear answer, please.
                          Submission may include sourced (non-original) assets, but the sourced assets must be noted.
                          Submission must not include assets created prior to the Contest period (outside of noted sourced assets).
                          I assumed that the sourced assets were acquired elsewhere, not your own content. So you disclose it, so you aren't judged on it.
                          So my interpretation of the rule is no you cannot use content you've created beforehand, but I'm not a judge.
                          If you really wanted to use it, then reference it as sourced assets like you suggested, then that part won't be scored.
                          But this is all just my opinion and is non-binding.

The spirit of the GameJam is to create everything over the time period given.

You could PM Chance and Alex for clarification, but it might take a while for an answer.
                          I would ask in the #UnrealEngine IRC channel for other opinions.

Comment

I assumed that the sourced assets were acquired elsewhere, not your own content. So you disclose it, so you aren't judged on it.
                            So my interpretation of the rule is no you cannot use content you've created beforehand, but I'm not a judge.
                            If you really wanted to use it, then reference it as sourced assets like you suggested, then that part won't be scored.
                            But this is all just my opinion and is non-binding.

The spirit of the GameJam is to create everything over the time period given.

You could PM Chance and Alex for clarification, but it might take a while for an answer.
                            I would ask in the #UnrealEngine IRC channel for other opinions.
                            Ok, thanks. I guess I'll create new ones then.

Comment

I have sent a PM to Alex and Chance to be entered on thursday, however I dont show up in the list. Can I still submit my game?
                              Last edited by UpARiver; 03-12-2016, 02:45 PM.
                              If you want to see my UDK games, have a look at my website!

Comment

Originally posted by UpARiver View Post
                                I have sent a PM to Alex and Chance to be entered on thursday, however I dont show up in the list. Can I still submit my game?
                                Yeah, but to make sure you can contact them on twitter, most likely they read that!
                                Stuff I made:
                                GitPush plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X