Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March #UE4jam, March 10th-13th THEME: THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If I have assets that I've already made in other projects, can I use them in my gamejam project, or does everything need to be from scratch?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by hippowombat View Post
      If I have assets that I've already made in other projects, can I use them in my gamejam project, or does everything need to be from scratch?
      This will hopefully be addressed on the stream tomorrow. But regardless, the rules should stipulate what you can and cannot use.
      Website/Portfolio: http://www.VictorBurgosGames.com

      Available for Hire: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...uate-from-scad

      Join me on stream: https://www.twitch.tv/VictorBurgosGames for UE4 Game Dev. If you need help, just stop by and ask!

      Subscribe to www.youtube.com/c/victorburgosgames for UE4 Tutorials, Live Streams and also Past Streams.

      Comment


      • #33
        I sent pms for booth and my team (only me hahaha) its not on list.
        Coruja Games (1)
        YouTube:Coruja Games
        Twitter:@_corujagames
        Facebook:@corujagames

        Comment


        • #34
          Is there a certain pattern on when these game jams are held? like every second thursday or something like that, or is it more arbitrary ? Would be handy to plan ahead a bit more.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by reneberwanger View Post
            I sent pms for booth and my team (only me hahaha) its not on list.
            Coruja Games (1)
            Me too, I guess Alex and Chance are busy with GDC stuff.

            Originally posted by FrederickD View Post
            Is there a certain pattern on when these game jams are held? like every second thursday or something like that, or is it more arbitrary ? Would be handy to plan ahead a bit more.
            The announcing streams are on every second thursday in the month, so you guessed right
            Hobby game developer from Germany Follow me on Twitter!
            Stuff I made:
            Steam Workshop Tutorial/Wiki
            Making a full working translation for your game and change it at runtime
            GitPush plugin
            Multi-colored text in UMG

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by FrederickD View Post
              Is there a certain pattern on when these game jams are held? like every second thursday or something like that, or is it more arbitrary ? Would be handy to plan ahead a bit more.
              Previously, I think they were a little more ad hoc on dates, but Alex/Chance have been sticking to the second weekend of every month this year.
              Crackpot Gumption

              You can find my blog, development updates, and other random things at my site, Crackpot Gumption.

              Comment


              • #37
                I'm looking for a team! to work on VFX/Interface, please private message me

                Examples:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--u...kizEvk&index=1
                Advanced 3d Footprints | Videos | Open Source Mine Sweeper

                Comment


                • #38
                  On the game jam how do you link your game download

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Owen Smyth View Post
                    On the game jam how do you link your game download
                    A New thread will be created for submissions, with instructions
                    Advanced 3d Footprints | Videos | Open Source Mine Sweeper

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      How do you pre-register?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Love the theme, looking forward to this months submissions

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Great theme, but too many ideas come to mind... first hurdle, how to pick one?!?!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DanHedges View Post
                            Great theme, but too many ideas come to mind... first hurdle, how to pick one?!?!
                            why pick one? make them all, sky's the limit!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Nice theme.
                              Twitter | Twitch | Instagram

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                YGPM with Infos

                                /AddTen

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X