Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foliage & Parallax Occlusion Mapping Techniques used in Paragon - Live from Epic HQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanB View Post
    Feel free to mess with it and give me feedback. There is still one bug with spline orientation when a vine traces from the ground to a wall that I have been meaning to fix (it was fixed at one point but not sure what broke it again).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0w1dux15lh...ching.zip?dl=0

Try the level called SplineThicken.umap. Some of the map files may not open in 4.13 but most should. This includes some proto coral assets and the dead vine spline textures I did for paragon.
    [MENTION=3692]RyanB[/MENTION], Looks awesome. Seems like most everything works. Only thing that seems broken is the BP_SplineProxyTraceObject. (Atleast for me) That blueprint for generating gap traces seems to be missing its parent class and fails to load. Just an FYI. Otherwise thanks for releasing!

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I will see if I can get that fixed up and also I plan to write a quick post describing the settings and adding some examples.
      Ryan Brucks
      Principal Technical Artist, Epic Games

Comment

I just tried the branching bp, it's amazing, thank you for sharing
        Any progress on the BP_SplineProxyTraceObject? Any chance that it will have a working version anytime soon too?

Comment

Any chance that this could be uploaded somewhere again?

Comment

I'm interested in this too. RyanB could you upload this again. I seem to get the 404 error.

Comment

I'd very much like to get my hands on these ProceduralBranching blueprints aswell.

VictorLerp or Amanda.Bott could you reach out to Alexander Paschall ( AlexJPaschall ?) and RyanB for us?

Comment

Here is a link:
                https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cx...4b1amWj4ut_6ps

Comment

Working...
                X