Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravdal Games is looking for anyone who would like to join up. There is already an idea here, but everything is up for discussion.
    Point is that we are supposed to have fun with this!

Either PM me here or contact on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

Aloha there !

I'm Vlad, currently in Cologne, Germany
      I'm just one guy with some industry experience and self-tought experience in UE4.
      Here is my webiste with some of the games I've worked on: http://lomvlad.com/
      I know it's kind of late ... but I'm searching for a fellow Jammer.
      I know both Blueprints, modeling in 3Ds Max and Level Design.
      Already have an idea, but I'm opened to suggestions.
      Looking in particular for a fellow scripter / coder .... Please ping me on lomvlad@gmail.com

All good,
      Vlad

Comment

Hi There,

I'm looking to join a team for the jam to have some fun. I'm a 33 yr old, Front-End web developer by trade (been doing this for ~ 12 years now), but started playing with UE the last year or so. You can see some of my musings here: www.picklejarstudio.com . Its been a little sparse lately, but there are a few things there worth note.

Primarily I'm looking to have fun and more importantly learn with others. Whether that involves actually finishing a polished game or not, doesn't really matter all that much to me. I do a little bit of everything: blueprints, materials, game art, etc. Gameplay programming is my main cup of tea... 3D modeling is by far my weakest part (and least favorite) of all of this.

I'll be PM'ing some folks in a bit for the jam, but anyone feel free to reach out if you're so inclined.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pucho1982 View Post
          Hi There,

I'm looking to join a team for the jam to have some fun. I'm a 33 yr old, Front-End web developer by trade (been doing this for ~ 12 years now), but started playing with UE the last year or so. You can see some of my musings here: www.picklejarstudio.com . Its been a little sparse lately, but there are a few things there worth note.

Primarily I'm looking to have fun and more importantly learn with others. Whether that involves actually finishing a polished game or not, doesn't really matter all that much to me. I do a little bit of everything: blueprints, materials, game art, etc. Gameplay programming is my main cup of tea... 3D modeling is by far my weakest part (and least favorite) of all of this.

I'll be PM'ing some folks in a bit for the jam, but anyone feel free to reach out if you're so inclined.

Thanks!
          The Megajam has recently ended! Sorry about that! But I'm sure they'll be another jam next month
          KITATUS
          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Working...
          X