No announcement yet.

Epic MegaJam! October 8-15th, 2015. THEME: STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having 3 categories seems like a greath idea! I would like to see such implementation in the small jams too.

Comment

Hey,

Kitatus anytime we hold beer/coffe cup for you in Warsaw, Poland We will fight in Epic MegaJam, just like we fought in september (guys are sleeping now)

best,

Alek

Simulation Games Manufacture
      www.sigmagames.pl

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! I just finished leading my first game jam and I am hooked. Will definitely be considering forming another team for this jam. Love that you are giving us a week!

SUGGESTION: Larger team size for the bigger game jam? Even just adding one more person would be huge!
        Environment / Level Artist: drewflet.com
        Recent Release: September Game Jam: Climb Fall Repeat

Comment

Awesome . Epic . Excited . Will Participate!

Marketplace Link: https://goo.gl/GGdV9m
          twitter.com/tzenku | tzenku.com

Comment

awww yiss count me in!

Comment

I might see if I can get some time off work to participate

Comment

I am definitely in on this. Can't wait to annoy my wife and neglect my children!

Comment

Awwww yesss. Definitely in!
                  Gameplay programmer @ Techland by day
                  Programmer @ Fireline Games at night

Comment

Really want to participate in this one. My dreams are big though

Comment

I'd love to join a team! I'm a graduate programmer but newish to the unreal engine, looking to build my portfolio!

Comment

Originally posted by Endorall View Post
                        having 3 categories seems like a greath idea! I would like to see such implementation in the small jams too.
                        That's already how they choose the 3 winners of smaller jams too! I'm just not sure if it's advertised which game won in which category.
                        Broad Strokes | Jan Kaluza | Marketplace Release: 'Over 9000 Swords' Modular Melee Weapon System
                        Currently not available for freelance work
                        Dev Blog & Tutorials | Twitter

Comment

I'm hoping for a Halloween theme considering the month!

Comment

Yay for extended game jam. Also kudos for adding at least basic quality rules.

Comment

Quick inquiry - Should I set up a place here on the forums to facilitate building a team? Would a temporary subforum work for team recruiting? Let me know what you think!
                              Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Actually was thinking of mentioning the same thing, I think it's a good idea.

Just wasn't sure how others might have felt about it, since I wasn't participating in the jam, the last jam post was almost a full 4 pages before the jam even started.

I think especially with the Mega Jam that it would be appropriate. It would also make it easier to read & to keep up with, as the jam progresses.

A 'Recruitment Thread' would be great.

** in fact, I think it wouldn't hurt to move recruitment posts there
                                (and feel free to remove this comment post as well for cleanliness)
                                Last edited by ayretek; 09-15-2015, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X