4.9 New Mobile Features! - Live at Epic HQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Cardboard support +1

I have to make a decision by tomorrow on whether or not I need to rebuild my project in Unity 5, just for Google Cardboard support. I'm really hoping that this will be an export option in Unreal Engine 4.9

Comment

Originally posted by Eva.Isotalo View Post
      I second what others have mentioned:
      Multiplayer over wifi, one acting as host etc. If it already works (as Joe says) - examples please, it is so difficult for and old lady to figure it out.
      Easier solutions for click and drag items.
      As long as you're on the same LAN, hosting/joining a game on mobile works exactly the same way as on PC - even works cross-platform, so you can host on phone and join on PC or vice versa.
      Impromptu Games|dev blog|twitter|itch.io store|Patreon
      Impromptu Procedural Ladders|Impromptu Procedural Handrails|Impromptu Procedural Stairs
      |Impromptu Fire Propagation|InFlux Example Game|Impromptu Vector Field Painter

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWintergreen View Post
        As long as you're on the same LAN, hosting/joining a game on mobile works exactly the same way as on PC - even works cross-platform, so you can host on phone and join on PC or vice versa.
        Thanks for this information! Time to try it out as last I heard this was not supported (but that was a while ago )
        Headgear - VR/AR solutions

Comment

Does physX work on the Nexus 9 now?

Comment

Working...
          X