Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Dare
    Skills: Light Blueprint Knowledge / Gameplay Engineer
    Past Work: August's Game Jam Entry 'Pool of Dead" (https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...T-THE-DEEP-END) It's the main page's YouTube thumbnail.
    Umm unfortunately your link is broken
    Portfolio - Marketplace
    Email - Slapunas@gmail.com
    Skype - Pyliovsky (Paulius Rumsa)

Comment

Hey guys! I'm the creator of Dark Deception. I love horror games! I would like to participate in the game jam this year . Anybody need an extra team member? I'm an experienced generalist on the art side that can do pretty much anything needed (UI/UX, modeling, concept, animation, world building, lighting, etc) .
      Last edited by vincel; 08-27-2015, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Anyone that might want to work with the team who created Fishermans Dream, allars 3rd place choice for August skype me blendertek and I'll add you to the discussion.
        Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

Originally posted by Slapunas View Post
          Umm unfortunately your link is broken
          Hey Slapunas, THANK YOU!!! Fixed it just now.

Comment

Are you are programmer who is super passionate about creating awesome games?
            Are you a shy person and as a result struggling to group up with similarly minded individuals?
            Do you see yourself as a talented and easy going person capable to work in a team without overshadowing others ?

IF you answered yes to at least 2 of those questions, contact voltage_dfm (William Gates) via skype now, team [NO NAME YET] probably needs you!!!

(team progress 4 out of 5)
            Last edited by Slapunas; 08-27-2015, 06:32 PM.
            Portfolio - Marketplace
            Email - Slapunas@gmail.com
            Skype - Pyliovsky (Paulius Rumsa)

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
              Would be good to have a 3d artist, because I'm mainly a programmer and technical artist (materials, effects, textures,...)
              Hey, I could be interested to join up with you... Here is my portfolio... http://drewflet.com/
              Environment / Level Artist: drewflet.com
              Recent Release: September Game Jam: Climb Fall Repeat

Comment

Our Team is Filled for September
                Best of luck to the other contestants. Lets see what everyone creates this month! =D
                -3D Artist (FILLED)
                -3D Arist (FILLED)
                -Programmer #1 (FILLED)
                -3D Enviromental Artist (FILLED)
                -Programmer #2(FILLED)

Our Current Team:

Name: Philipp
                Skills: Programmer
                Portfolio: http://www.throwntogether.jshubner.de/

Name: Tim
                Skills: Character Artist
                Portfolio: http://www.timfangon.com/

Name: Brandon
                Skills: Programmer
                Past Work: August's Game Jam Solo Entry 'Pool of Dead" (https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...T-THE-DEEP-END) It's the main page's YouTube thumbnail.

Name: Daniel
                Skills: Environmental Artist
                Portfolio: http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps0m5ohdfr.png

Name: Jay
                Skills: 3D Artist
                Portfolio: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Voodoo_Daddy/
                Last edited by DeDareDevil; 09-05-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Finally I will also have time to participate. I was so busy with my master's thesis lately (deadline 2nd September *w00t*) and some other university stuff before, that I have no portfolio online. I plan to build up a portfolio in the next months - working on as many challenges as possible will help doing so.

I worked on 3 UE4 projects while studying. One was a VR tank driving simulation (https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?t=14788), one a Homeworld style VR Space RTS for Gear VR (not yet published master's thesis) and I made live video streaming from a DJI drone to Gear VR possible for my team at the Second DJI Drone Challenge (we did not make it to the finals, the app was too rudimentary, but the video stream worked solid *g*).

I have been a teacher for a semester, teaching UE4 basics (editor overview, animations, Blueprint, C++, Networking).

For now I create a lone wolf team, reserving the Monkey Island inspired team name. Maybe next month with some portfolio online, I will team up with some artists. My main focus is on programming. Still I can handle Blender, Maya LT, 3D Coat and Allegorithmic Substance Tools a little, but a little might not be enough in such a short time-frame - so the "Overall Visuals" will not be my best rating category this round I guess.

Oh and I have to admit, I am only interested in VR projects!!! VR is the future of gaming. (If I only had the money for the licenses (and a huge army of artists), I'd create Monkey Island VR and/or Neocron VR (best MMORPG ever, but dead)...)

Team Name: VR Mighty Pirates

Name: Marcel
                  Specialty: 1st System Design, Programming + 2nd Everything else that needs to be done
                  Web: http://www.marcel-blanck.de (haven't had much time for blogging or community posts the last year, but that will change soon)

P.S. Why the hell am I telling my full life story here!? o_0

Comment

I am so in! I really want to test my skills in a team environment! Anyone need a model or texture assets? If not I will try solo
                    -If you don't at least try something how can you have an opinion on it

Comment

Sound guy looking for a team! Skilled in both sound design and music composition

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by mkll View Post
                        Sound guy looking for a team! Skilled in both sound design and music composition

Steve
                        If this is the Steve from Fisherman's dream trust me hes got skill. Made Awesome soundtracks in less then a few hours.

Comment

I want to participate this time... Lets hope school doesn't get in the way!
                          Favorite Quotes:
                          "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
                          "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
                          "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Oh man, the last jam was so much fun and we learned a lot about time management. I have a roller derby bout on the 12th which might take too much time from development but I might work something out and see if the team wants to stop sleeping for another 4 days and do this again!

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                              Would be good to have a 3d artist, because I'm mainly a programmer and technical artist (materials, effects, textures,...)
                              I am into programming stuff too. Sorry I am not of any help for you. Still all the best for your game

Comment

We can still use 2 team members, hitpawz is taking a job in the real world and not sure about FreshLemondade yet. Fishermans dream last month Allars 3rd place due to "awe". Skype on the left or manually BlenderTek
                                Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

Working...
                                X