September #UE4JAM, Sept 10-13th, THEME: LIVE DEATHLESS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Download link

Had a broken link for our game so I am posting this if anyone wants to check it out. We were a game design student team doing our first game jam. Can not wait for the next one.

DownLoad Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn7ealdzi8...ngPan.rar?dl=0

Comment

• Originally posted by Nsomnia View Post
      He doesnt post a stream, only a couple minutes of the winners on thursday. http://twitch.tv/awesomeallar does the full beat-the-game playthrough.

Thanks everyone for the great games and the interesting use of Infinity assets and thanks to Alex P and Chance for playing and of course, Allar for his tips every time.
      Thanks for pointing me to it, I did not find the stream again. Of course it was Allar not Alexander... stupid me.

Besides, I have found our game in the stream.
      Was cool watching you playing it and getting your feedback Allar! For the next game we deliver more content, not only the mechanics tutorial =)

Great first Jam experience for me and definitely not my last, it was great fun. Thanks to my teammates too!

Comment

• Too many games. 17 hours to play them all to completion.

Comment

• If it takes 17 hours to beat all our games, it's like among all of us we've made a full-length game in three days
          David Anderson
          BOILERPLATE STUDIOS
          http://boilerplatestudios.blogspot.com/
          https://twitter.com/DBBoilerplate

Comment

• Originally posted by Allar View Post
            Too many games. 17 hours to play them all to completion.
            Hero status. Seriously. Bravo
            UE4 Development [VR & AR Forums | VR Docs | ARKit Guide | ARCore Guide]
            Make and Maintain Framerate [ Robo Recall Postmortem]
            Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

• Seriously great job, Allar. I watched last night until I fell asleep and then showed the team your playthrough of LPN this morning. You rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmbigham View Post
                Seriously great job, Allar. I watched last night until I fell asleep and then showed the team your playthrough of LPN this morning. You rock.
                Yeah I watched all night till the sun came up, went to town, came back, did some work, he was still playing, did some more work, still playing, went to leave for the day and he had just left the chat was still humming
                Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

• Thanks for watching - we all gathered around the screen to watch you play (our game of course You have skills in betatesting
                  Originally posted by Allar View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Allar View Post
                    I hear ya! I finished last night and all I have to say is "Wow, my fingers and eyes hurt!" (I think I played almost 60 games in total) It was even harder to pick my favorites, because a lot of games really knocked it out of the park! We'll have to make a few honorable mentions when we announce the winners.
                    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

• Haha alex. cant wait to see the twitch!
                      Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

• you will announce unreal engine 5?

Comment

• wow now im a patron

Comment

• Great stream as always. Downloading Death Loves Doggy now, can't wait to play it.

Comment

• Congrats to my good friend Avolanty and past work-partner Hitpawz on their win!

Comment

• Thanks Nsomnia. The team really came through.

I noticed while rewatching the Epic stream, during Death Loves Doggy, they questioned if it was using pre-rendered backgrounds. Come on kids, this is UE4!

Comment

Working...
                                X