• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does the name have to be good or you can name it even project1

Comment

• Originally posted by Erindi View Post
      does the name have to be good or you can name it even project1
      I think it can be just project1. I mean you call it whatever you want, if you want to call it sunshine then you call it sunshine Project 1 could even be a legit name if you think of it.
      Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
      Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
      Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

• For me Game Jams are a time to try new things. One of those new things is creating a Torrent.

What I did was download and add all of the Infinity Blade assets into one project. (This will help me in the future since Launcher insists on storing packs on my SSD)

Here is a link to the torrent file! I'll be sure to keep my computer on to seed.

<NOPE>

Edit: Well, looks like redistributing content is a no-no. (oops) No more torrent

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...y-Blade-assets
        Last edited by Alexotronic; 09-14-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Game: Run for you life!

Team name: Trickbag

Team members: One (Brandon Wirtz)

Run for your life is a 3d FPS platformer. Once you start the game your health is constantly draining, the only way to prevent death is to either collect Life gems
          to slow down your health decrease or reach the end of the stage before your health is completely drained. You are able to sprint but it will cause your health to drain faster than walking.

Each time you die you will be brought back to the very beginning of the stage.

Currently only has one stage so is more of a demo than a full game.

Controls:
          W to move forward
          S to move backward
          A to move left
          D to move right
          Spacebar to jump
          Left shift to sprint
          P to pause the game

Download Link:
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4L...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Eugenestrickbag; 09-13-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Game : Project1
            Team name: Team1
            Team member : Erind Groballi
            Game Link:
            dx10
            https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Xc&usp=sharing
            dx11
            https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kE&usp=sharing

the game is optimized an can run well 30-40 fps on a intel i3 with epic settings

Screenshot :
            Last edited by Erindi; 09-13-2015, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erindi View Post
              Game : Project1
              Team name: Team1
              Team member : Erind Groballi
              Game Link:
              https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Xc&usp=sharing

the game is optimized an can run well 30-40 fps on a intel i3 with epic settings
              "The global shader cache file 'C:/..............Engine/GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM5.bin is missing.

You're running a version of the application built to load COOKED content only,.... consider cooking for this build or build and run the UNCOOKED version of the application instead"

Comment

• ok thanks i will fix it
                probably is because you have a dx11 graphic card and the game is for dx10

im updating the dx11 version hope it work

i fixed the problem i think
                Last edited by Erindi; 09-13-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• any time left to submit to this or is it over ?

Comment

• Imbalance

Team GamePlayUniverse
                    • Markus aka. marki217q
                    • Merlin aka. Merarlion

Controls:
                    • W,A,S,D / mouse for rotating the pitch
                    • Spacebar / middle mouse button to reset the pitch
                    • Q if the death somehow gets out of the box

Background:
                    Normally, there is a balance between life and death. But now there’s an imbalance, because one of the orbs of death dropped of the Libra. Now you have to get them to the end of the course to compensate the imbalance.
                    By selecting a difficulty you can set the hardness and the number of levels you have to master.
                    Easy = 1 Level + 2 Hole in Once
                    Medium = 2 Levels + 1 Hole in Once
                    Hard = 3 Levels + 1 Hole in Once
                    Extreme = 4 Levels + 0 Hole in Once

Each level gets generated randomly!

You will figure out what “Hole In Once” means.
                    Also we hope you enjoy.
                    … and don’t play to long with life and death at the Menu

Only Windows 64x --> Download here <--- or here

Notes:
                    On saturday we were like “hey the new UE4-Jam is this weekend” so we started working on this project. But it is not as finished as we want it to be, so we are sorry for the little unfinished work and no information in the game for things like controls or so. But there was not enough time for making a more than awesome intro as in our last submission on August’s game jam!
                    Last edited by Merarlion; 09-13-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Game: Live_Deathless
                      Team Name: Connor Aitken
                      Team Members: Connor Aitken
                      Game Link: http://gamejolt.com/games/live-death...d/build/248875

Comment

• i fixed the problem i think can someone try it is only 52mb

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Team Name: Skipy_Games
                            Team Members: Domen (skipyC)
                            Name of submission: Deathless soul

Controles:
                            WASD: Move
                            Space: Jump
                            Left Mosue: Fire
                            E: teleport to another body

Game Description:
                            Your goal is to get to the end. You can 'teleport' to another body and take control of it. For each kill you get an extra bullet. When your health reaches bellow 30 you will go in slow motion and after a few seconds your health will regenerate back to 31.

Link: https://copy.com/fGWFYnpK8JBYNTde/De...zip?download=1

//Fixed a bug when you teleport to another body while under 30HP and your health goes to 31HP (even if your health is 100).

I didn't had a lot of time this weekend, so not my best. But i still had fun doing this

Last edited by skipyC; 09-14-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• I finally had a free weekend to work on a submission, and I liked the theme, so here's my first UE Jam participation, alone!

Download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwO...ew?usp=sharing

It's called Burden. I'm happy with some of it: the idea I had in mind for the level design and its role in storytelling came accross pretty well despite the few assets and the lack of attention on lighting and artifacts. Unfortunately, the game is largely unfinished because as always, I didn't think enough about the scale of the project I had on paper. As a result there's no sound, no interactions, and the game ends abruptly after the final reveal.
                              For some reason UE also decided to tell me at the last minute the UVs of the meshes I made with BSPs were wrapped, so I've got some important models looking really bad. Plus it seems by playing through my .exe that the single texture that chose not to show up is the one of the most important asset in the whole game. Hurray. Anyway, there's nothing more I can do now.

In the spoiler below, a quick explanation of what I had in mind for the story and gameplay. There's no spoiler tags here so you can't say I didn't warn you:
                              SPOILER ALERT You are an unnamed man that's been given the gift of immortality. The game takes place at the dawn of the world, after every single human being except you has passed away, including one that was very special to you. You're not supposed to understand what's happening straight away: the desolation of the world is only apparent when you exit your appartment, and it's never said that you're immortal, just implied: the game gives you the possibility to jump down an elevator shaft from the 4th floor, to walk unharmed into fire, and, not implemented in the game, an entire building can fall on your head and you can jump down a huge crater at the only cost of climbing up out of it.
                              As you enter the cemetery at the end of the map, what looked like a single tombstone up on a hill is revealed to be the first of hundreds of thousands of them. You understand you're the only one left and that you've faced solitude for who knows how long. A few seconds later, an earthquake starts as the sun's size, already huge, expands rapidly, turning into a supernova, engulfing the world seconds after you whisper your final world: "Finally."./SPOILER

Anyway, I'm still pretty happy with it and I think it may be worth a quick playthrough if you have the time to spare: it's only like 5 minutes-long anyway. You should know it's more an experience than a game as there's no real gameplay. That sounds pretentious, but it's just that the interest of the game lies in its environmental storytelling rather than how it plays.
                              Last edited by Seyroth; 09-14-2015, 03:20 AM. Reason: typo
                              Dimitri Roziecki | Virtualization Designer
                              Valeo

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeseWarlord View Post
                                Game: Live_Deathless
                                Team Name: Connor Aitken
                                Team Members: Connor Aitken
                                Game Link: http://gamejolt.com/games/live-death...d/build/248875
                                I tired (keyboard), it seems to lock up almost right away and says lighting needs rebuilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X