Epic Gamescom Mixer Wed Aug. 5th 5pm-7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Gamescom Mixer Wed Aug. 5th 5pm-7pm

Join Epic at Joe Champs for drinks and hanging out on Wednesday, Aug. 5 from 5pm - 7pm at our pre-Gamescom mixer. Break out the business cards and meet some awesome UE4 developers! Sjoerd De Jong, Zak Parrish, Max Preussner, Paul Oliver, Mike Gamble, Ellen Liew and Joe Kreiner will be attending.

For directions to Joe Champs, please visit their website.
    Last edited by Alexander Paschall; 07-20-2015, 01:33 PM.
    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Awesome, looking forward!

Comment

Hi Alexander,

we have a booth in the business area, in the case that we can't join you at Joe Champs, who can I contact to schedule a meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by Kafu View Post
        Hi Alexander,

we have a booth in the business area, in the case that we can't join you at Joe Champs, who can I contact to schedule a meeting?
        If you shoot me a mail at sjoerd.dejong@epicgames.com I will get something sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by Hourences View Post
          If you shoot me a mail at sjoerd.dejong@epicgames.com I will get something sorted!
          Sjoerd has your back Have a great time!
          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Thanks guys Email sent!

Comment

Awesome, I'll be there for sure!

Comment

Wow, that's great..will surely join and can't wait to meet other dev's
                yetanotherIndie
                ...not yet a company, but a Creative collective of developers!
                #UE4 Indie-game developer

Twitter: @yetanotherIndie

{#WeMakeGames}

Comment

I really wished I could join, but I don't think I will fit in ^^
                  I'm more or less just a hobbyist with no real background as of now, so I think I will hold off till next year

I wish everyone attending lots of fun and enjoy your visit to Germany

Comment

Nice, I'll be there
                    Aesir Interactive

Comment

Originally posted by Dakraid View Post
                      I'm more or less just a hobbyist with no real background as of now, so I think I will hold off till next year

Everyone fits in

Almost all people at Epic started out as hobbyists. Got to start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakraid View Post

Please swing by if you can! All are welcome
                        Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Originally posted by Hourences View Post
                          Everyone fits in

Almost all people at Epic started out as hobbyists. Got to start somewhere.
                          Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
                          Please swing by if you can! All are welcome
                          Wow, I don't really know how to respond now, I'm a bit stunned. I didn't expected that...
                          I will try my best to swing by, but I can't say for sure. What I can say for sure is: I love this community and the messages above show why.

I still have to take care of the people I attend Gamescom with, since this year I still attend GC as a player in a group and not as a dev with a team (I hope this will become reality someday, but that depends mostly on how hard I'm willing to work to reach this goal).

Anyways, I hope to meet you there.

Comment

Thinking about joining that too. Sad enough that i didn't get a Gamescom ticket in time this year.

Maybe i will say hi to some of you at the bar (:
                            Open for contracted work | C++/BP (incl. Multiplayer) | Tutoring | VR

My UE4 Blog/Page with Tutorials and more: Hit me for ALL the things!
                            (Including 100+ Pages Multiplayer Network Compendium to get you started.)

Comment

Nice will be at gdc and gamescom. Looking forward to meetup
                              - Martin

A Simple Prototype

https://www.martinegger.org/

Technical Producer

Comment

Working...
                              X