X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Developer Meet-up in Portland - May 25th

Developer Meet-up in Portland - May 25th

Hello UE4 Developers!

Epic Games will be hosting a casual meet-and-greet in Portland, Oregon. Attendees will have the opportunity to check out Unreal Engine 4 and mingle directly with members of our engineering team.

Save the Date!
    When: Sunday, May 25th, 2014, from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
    Where: Union/Pine, Portland, Oregon

RSVP Today!
    The event is completely free! Because space is limited, people will be admitted on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you’d like to attend, please email: Portland-Event@unrealengine.com, and further information will be provided.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!

-The UE4 Team

• replied
    Originally posted by Billy Bramer View Post
    Come out and meet some of us! Should be fun, even though I'll be there
    I heard you were in high demand there!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I can speak for all of us Epic folk in attendance when I say we had a wonderful time at the UE4 get together this past Sunday! Portland is a very cool city, and the surrounding areas are just gorgeous.

Thank you to everyone who came out, and I hope we are able to make our way back out in your direction sometime soon. I had a blast! =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PwhirL View Post
    Thanks for coming to PDX guys, it was great hanging out yesterday. Hope ya'll can come again some time.
    Ditto. I had a great time up in Portland last Sunday. I hope you will consider doing some more of these events in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for coming to PDX guys, it was great hanging out yesterday. Hope ya'll can come again some time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Super excited about this! Can't wait to meet everyone on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    See you guys this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bad timing, moving apartments that weekend. Anyone from Seattle going? I haven't run across many people yet dipping into the Unreal 4 waters in the area.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll see you guys Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Billy Bramer View Post
    Oh come on Billy! We all know that you are the life of the party! See you in Portland real soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Portland strikes me as an odd choice - who's out in Portland that I've mentally missed ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What are you guys doing the Saturday Night after you get in town.... you're just across the river from the nerd nightlife.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Email sent! This could hardly be more conveniently located for me. Really excited!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dang, I think I'm going to be out of town that day! Poohey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X