Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LIVESTREAM] Bierzerkers from Shield Break Studios - Live at Epic HQ

WHAT
    Shield Break Studios' Vince Fennel calls in to discuss the Early Access release of Bierzerkers! Come hang out with us as Joe Kreiner, Vince and I chat about the game and its development. There will be a match of Bierzerkers going and Hosun Lee and Sean Palomino are joining the fight! Bring your steins and beards!

WHEN
    Thursday, July. 16 @ 2PM ET - [Countdown]

WHERE
    www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

WHO
    Joe Kreiner - Head of Licensing, America, Epic Games - @joekreiner
    Alexander Paschall - Engine Support Technician, Epic Games - @UnrealAlexander
    Vince Fennel - Production Director, Shield Break Studios @VinceFennel

Edit: The YouTube archive is now available here

Attached Files
    Last edited by Ivey; 07-31-2015, 08:39 AM.
    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Looking forward to it!

Comment

I must admit, I'm a bit baffled by the name of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
        I must admit, I'm a bit baffled by the name of the game?
        Berserker being a Viking warrior, they like beer, bier is the Germanic spelling. Is there a level of confusion beyond that?

Comment

Yeah, Vikings aren't Germanic and neither is the game; bier means 'bees' in most Scandinavian languages...

Comment

Yeah, Vikings aren't Germanic and neither is the game; bier means 'bees' in most Scandinavian languages...
            Maybe it's really meta and the whole game revolves around a honey-as-currency mechanic?

Comment

Vikings were germanic and so is the present day nordic countries (except Finland).

But sure, the modern German word Bier has no real connection to Vikings.

Comment

Thanks everybody for coming out! We had a great time and I learned that I love this game, but am not any good at playing it!
                Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Hey Alex I'm a forum noob but if you want me to start a thread somewhere regarding some of the lighting questions in the stream let me know - happy to do it but want to make sure it gets to the correct audience.

Comment

I'm really interested in seeing the lighting process, I'm working on a non-PBR type of look and it's cool seeing what's possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X