Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July #UE4JAM, July 23-26th, Theme: ROCKET AND ROLL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    @TeamRocket very nicely done guys

    We didnt get past the making stage, but this is rather polished.

    Comment


      #77
      Team Name: Studio Don Quixote (solo entry)
      Name of submission: Rest House2

      Html5 export version

      Download link:
      http://katanec.itch.io/rest-house2



      Greetings these are
      info's about our prototype

      email addresses
      minotaurproduction@gmail.com
      team name : Studio Don Quixote
      name of the project: Rest House 2

      Play in your browser more UE4 HTML games:
      http://katanec.itch.io/



      streaming at:
      http://www.twitch.tv/kachanac

      visuals:
      https://goo.gl/LRxDfo

      streaming playlist:
      https://goo.gl/SvDLr0

      You tube channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/ruzhichka

      Good LUCK to All!

      more at
      ____________
      http://www.markokacanski.com

      Comment


        #78
        @katanec - Without sounding rude; Isn't this the second time you've submitted a project that's got nothing to do with the actual theme of the Gamejam?

        I don't understand why you're doing it - Is it get extra attention for your game or something?

        Again, I don't want to sound harsh - But I feel it unfair on the other entrants that you keep posting projects that have nothing to do with the theme / What appears to be nothing to do with the gamejam.
        KITATUS
        "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

        Comment


          #79
          Team Name: TinkerIt
          Team Members: Tommy Smith (solo)
          Name of submission: TinkerIt_TappyRocketandRoll

          This is really fun, and a great way to learn about things I'm not working on in my own project; is just good all around.




          Google Drive: here
          DropBox: Link

          Controls:
          Keyboard A/S/W/D Tab to pause, Q/E to roll, space to thrust
          Controller Left/Right Analog to steer, Left/Right triggers to thrust engines, Left/Right shoulder buttons to roll, Start/Select to pause. (still use mouse in the menus)

          Could not PM Info's, becase "...exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

          Thanks soooo much! for the feedback Awesome Allar!! you truly are awesome!
          Last edited by psychodox; 07-28-2015, 10:19 PM.
          Linux...

          Comment


            #80
            Team Name: Team German Rocket
            Members: Brainshack, DevMan, Tobinatore, marvinmann
            Project: Awesome Earth Defending Super Spaceship
            Screenshots: http://imgur.com/nV6CiZq,KMt2GvA

            Download Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

            Awesome Earth Defending Super Spaceship is a frantic Space shooter, in which it is your sole mission to defend Cities arround the globe to be bombed by evil rockets. Use your weapon and various power ups, to chase for the new High Score.

            This is our first Game Jam Submission and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to the whole team. It was a blast!
            July's GameJam Entry: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post341226

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
              @katanec - Without sounding rude; Isn't this the second time you've submitted a project that's got nothing to do with the actual theme of the Gamejam?

              I don't understand why you're doing it - Is it get extra attention for your game or something?

              Again, I don't want to sound harsh - But I feel it unfair on the other entrants that you keep posting projects that have nothing to do with the theme / What appears to be nothing to do with the gamejam.
              I'm glad you said something first... I know Rest House 2 has been in development for more than the past 72 hours. And while the rules don't explicitly say not to use your existing projects, it is implied by the "Content Period begins on" statement. It certainly isn't in the spirit of a Game Jam to showcase projects you've been working on for months now... Anyways, that's my $0.02 for what it's worth...

              ** BTW: As a side note, did anyone else notice that the Game Jam Rules document lists 2014 as the starting and ending dates?
              Last edited by OEGInc; 07-26-2015, 05:44 PM.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Brainshack View Post
                Team Name: Team German Rocket
                Members: Brainshack, DevMan, Tobinatore, marvinmann
                Project: Awesome Earth Defending Super Spaceship
                Screenshots: http://imgur.com/nV6CiZq,KMt2GvA

                Download Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

                Awesome Earth Defending Super Spaceship is a frantic Space shooter, in which it is your sole mission to defend Cities arround the globe to be bombed by evil rockets. Use your weapon and various power ups, to chase for the new High Score.

                This is our first Game Jam Submission and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to the whole team. It was a blast!
                Interesting game, reminds me alot of another game I use to play.. Couple things... 1 - Your lighting needs to be rebuilt, hehe... 2 - I got 72,340... 3 - Are the rockets supposed to be going every which way? I had rockets flying backwards and sideways all over the place.. lol!

                It was fun though...

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by OEGInc View Post
                  Interesting game, reminds me alot of another game I use to play.. Couple things... 1 - Your lighting needs to be rebuilt, hehe... 2 - I got 72,340... 3 - Are the rockets supposed to be going every which way? I had rockets flying backwards and sideways all over the place.. lol!

                  It was fun though...
                  The rocket movment is the one thing that gave as the most headache and as you allready figured out its quite rough. So, technically they arent supposed to move that way, but i couldnt figure out a way to make it work yet. I will upload a new build soon, without the lighting stuff. Glad you had fun
                  July's GameJam Entry: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post341226

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by OEGInc View Post
                    Interesting game, reminds me alot of another game I use to play.. Couple things... 1 - Your lighting needs to be rebuilt, hehe... 2 - I got 72,340... 3 - Are the rockets supposed to be going every which way? I had rockets flying backwards and sideways all over the place.. lol!

                    It was fun though...
                    Yeah the lightning... We're rebuilding it of course . Now to your record, 72,340 is quite good, but you're not even near to beating our highscore of 445,890 .
                    Oh yes the rockets are supposed to fly like this because, well, they're evil. They simply don't want to obey the rules.

                    But thanks for playing, and I can say we're glad you enjoyed it!
                    Last edited by tobinatore; 07-26-2015, 06:13 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Wow, quite a few nice submissions already here. It's been a terrible Jam for me this time around; didn't get the chance to work on it until mid-Saturday, changed the game concept for being crappy half-way through, dumped a bunch of ideas that didn't work out well, and then SGDQ started too. But whatever, submitting anyways, even with the performance issues that seemed to go on only with the packaged build (but not with PIE).

                      -----
                      Team Name: BhaaL (solo entry)
                      Name of Submission: BhaaL_Ballz

                      Download Ballz

                      Ballz - Roll to the Goal, get a better time than last time, what else is there to say? Pick up Rockets to enable a Boost, stack them up to get more boost (such as 3x Rockets or a 5 second infinite boost).



                      Controls
                      Movement: W/A/S/D or Cursor Keys
                      Jump: Space or Left Mouse Button
                      Boost: R or Right Mouse Button

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Submission!

                        Team Name : SGS
                        Name Of Submission : SGS_RocketBallRampage
                        Team members : Skuvnar and CantReadMaps

                        Download Link

                        Description : If you can work the controls, you can smash things up. (I suggest playing this with a 360 controller if you have one, it'll make life much easier)
                        Controls :
                        Rockets : WASD or face buttons
                        Boost : space bar or right trigger
                        Reset Ball : left control or left trigger
                        Turn Camera : e and q or right and left shoulder buttons
                        Check Controls : escape or back

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by Skuvnar View Post
                          Team Name : SGS
                          Name Of Submission : SGS_RocketBallRampage
                          Team members : Skuvnar and CantReadMaps

                          Download Link

                          Description : If you can work the controls, you can smash things up. (I suggest playing this with a 360 controller if you have one, it'll make life much easier)
                          Controls :
                          Rockets : WASD or face buttons
                          Boost : space bar or right trigger
                          Reset Ball : left control or left trigger
                          Turn Camera : e and q or right and left shoulder buttons
                          Check Controls : escape or back
                          Looks really good, and could be interesting but it's virtually impossible to play with a keyboard... It might help if you could use the left/right & top/bottom rockets simultaneously... Anyways, nice job!

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Team Name: Burger Run
                            Team: Ryan (SuperChester), Jared, England
                            Submission: BurgerRun_SnowballsChanceInHell

                            Download Link: "Snowball's Chance In Hell"

                            Description: Toggle control between a snowball and his guardian Snow Angel to escape Hell. The guardian Snow Angel lights the way, to help find the snowball's head & body, and finally claim vengeance against the demons.

                            Controls:
                            TAB: Toggle control between Snowball & Snow Angel
                            WASD: Forward/Back & Turn Left/Right (Snowball)
                            Mouse: Fly Around & Aim (Snow Angel)
                            Left Mouse Button: Attack (Snow Angel)

                            I think I added XBox Controller controls too, so those might work. D-Pad for the Snowball, Analog Stick for the Snow Angel, Left Shoulder toggles/TABs, Right Trigger fires

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Team Name: Crafted Studios
                              Team: Alex (Ormanator)
                              Submission:
                              CraftedStudios_TheEscape

                              Description: You're locked up but somehow a rocket launcher materialises from your dreams! DESTROY ALL ROBOTS!!!

                              Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE...ew?usp=sharing



                              Controls:
                              WASD: Movement
                              Double space: Double jump
                              Left Mouse Button: Fire rocket
                              ESC: Options Menu
                              G: OldSkoolMode

                              The turrets take quite a beating to kill. You can double jump. There are also several hats to find. If the download doesn't work please notify me on twitter @Ormanator asap! Wish I could have added some more stuff like roving enemies and more/ larger levels
                              Last edited by Dootathon; 07-27-2015, 08:29 AM.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Team Name: Kawaiisoft
                                Team Members: Richard (R1chieXD), Michelle , Lin
                                Submission: Kawaiisoft_RocketsOnARoll

                                You won't have this camera angle in-game but it looks pretty cool


                                Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kz...etsOnARoll.rar

                                Controller supported
                                Twitter Website

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X