July #UE4JAM, July 23-26th, Theme: ROCKET AND ROLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I guess we're much too late but that's not a reason not to publish the game, is it?

Team Name: N.Stolle
    Team Members: Женёq, 0duvan
    Submission: N.Stolle_MomentUm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Alex. When will the winners be announced for this Jam?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Azarus View Post
    I don't get it, aren't we suppose to send a PM? :-P
    Yes, I'm asking that everyone who got blocked due to it being overfilled to resubmit their info. It just got filled up because there is a pm limit. I fixed that, so I have space now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    Hey everybody, sorry about all that! Needless to say, we got a loooot of entries and I'll be expanding my mailbox size. If you got blocked, send the info again and I'll have space now. I didn't expect to have my inbox fill up so fast, but I guess it's a good problem to have.
    I don't get it, aren't we suppose to send a PM? :-P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey everybody, sorry about all that! Needless to say, we got a loooot of entries and I'll be expanding my mailbox size. If you got blocked, send the info again and I'll have space now. I didn't expect to have my inbox fill up so fast, but I guess it's a good problem to have.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Allar View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the submissions! Played through them all! Unfortunately didn't have a player 2 for some of the local multiplayer stuff.
    Awesome stream Allar, thanks for it. Submissions was impressive! I'm sorry you can't try Samurai Rocket may be another time (we will try to finish the network part. It will be easier even if it will take a while).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Allar View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the submissions! Played through them all! Unfortunately didn't have a player 2 for some of the local multiplayer stuff.
    Thanks for the stream Allar, it was entertaining as always man!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man these are some AWESOME submissions!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, we are SyGiFox, here to present you Razrolio!

Team Members:
    - Simone Di Gravio [Game Programmer/Game Designer/VFX]
    - Mara Smargiassi [3D/2D Artist]

Submission: Razrolio

What would happen if the most famous music stars of all times were to fight for a piece of paradise? Rockets, rockets and more rockets!
    Elvis will make Bob explode in a thousand little pieces scattering through the galaxy..
    Bob will immerse himself in the smoking trail of his huge rocket..
    And you? What will you do to dominate this planet?
    Who will you choose to be your pawn?
    Will you hide in the darkest corners or will you stand high and proud in the middle of the fight?
    The answer to this and many more questions (such as, but not limited to: "Why do we exist?", "Is there extraterrestrial life?", "Are the developers tired of not sleeping for days?") will be found only in one place.. RAZROLIO!

Description:
    The objective of the game is to shoot rockets and destroy your friends, while trying not to blow yourself up! So select your favourite star and rocket on!
    The programmer of the game was probably drunk when creating the movement component of the pawns.. so he decided it'd be a good idea to make the rotation of the gun dependent on the movement of the character. Ewwwww!
    Crystals explode when hit and you will die if a rocket detonates too close to your favourite musician.

Known Issues:
    Currently there's no official server-controlled ending to the game. Just restart by pressing "R" on the host.
    No NAT punch-through supported as of now; you will have to port forward port 7777 to host (or just try and use Hamachi).

Controls:
    WASD: Move (Watch out, you're gonna rotate as well in the meantime!)
    Left Mouse: Fire Rocket
    Right Mouse: Manually Detonate Last Rocket
    F: Toggle Light
    R: Restart Level (When playing from the server machine)
    QE (or arrow buttons): Cycle Characters in Character Selection Screen

LINK: Razrolio DOWNLOAD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I still get this message when I try to fullfill the PM part of the submission
    "Alexander Paschall has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LlordDominik View Post
    Team Name: LlordDominik and Friends
    Team:
    - Jesse Lloyd-Dominik - Game Design
    - Mattan Dangus - Music
    Submission: LlordDominikandFriends_RocketBall

Description:
    Rocket Ball is late for lunch. Get there on time. Blow stuff up, roll around obstacles. Eat (Blow up) your lunch if you make it

Controls:
    WASD: Roll
    Space: Jump in place
    Left Mouse: Rockets
    Right Mouse: Charge Speed Boost (Hold to charge)

Link: Rocket Ball

I unfortunately didn't have much time to work on the game. I was luckily able to through together some music with a good friend.
    Need permission to download D:

Can you make this public?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Prednisone View Post
    Post processing effect, with emissive materials and altered skybox though.

Hopefully it isn't the same gameplay at least! :P
    It was similar, except rather than bouncing from pinball things it was firing rockets which "rolled" around curves / walls.

I was using the same shader as I made for this: http://www.twitch.tv/uunx/c/4799470 along with emissive things. Great minds eh ;}

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DwunkyPengy View Post
    Went to pm you our info and "Alexander Paschall has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
    Yup, can't submit the info. Will check later tomorrow to see if he's able to get messages. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "good design is not when you have nothing left to add, it is when you have nothing left to take away"

Met a cool dude at the Vancouver Vive jam last weekend. Spent this weekend with him. This is what happened.

Team name = alex and alex

Submission Name = Nexsumo

Download Link = https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2qbt06em8...xsumo.zip?dl=0

Description = Sumo Balls

Two to Four controllers are needed for the optimal experience (However a single player "target practice" mode will activate if launched with only keyboard)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X